Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

Bayerischer Filmpreis, May 25th 2007

post-5999-1180155049_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1180154980_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1180154882_thumb.jpg

bahhhhhhhh

Nimmt den weg. Der ist hässlich. Der ist pfui. Au Backe. :) ( :rofl: )

Nice old man. :ninja:

And the girls look nice, esp Anni. but Barbara looks stunnign as well :hehe:

The "Nice old man" is the Bavarian prime minister, the most hated german politician. :ninja:

By the way ... "Bayrischer Fernsehpreis" televises today 11 pm Pro7

bahhhhhhhh

The "Nice old man" is the Bavarian prime minister, the most hated german politician. :ninja:

did you explain that for ME or for somebody else? :blink: Cause you might have seen the irony in my post :p

He isn't the most hated german politician. In 2002 he tried in vain to become german Chancellor. Many people thought that he was a bit ridiculous in his campaign (e.g. his way of speaking), but he isn't really hated. :blink:

Yeah... But I dislike him. And his party. And he is Bavarian :ninja: (:rofl: )

^ well. I don't hate them. they are just... weird :p (:rofl: no. i'm not hating them. but 1. most ppl who are not fans of Bayern Munchen dislike them 2. Germans seem to be reduced on Bavaria when ppl are asked womewhere else. sauerkraut, weißwurst, oktoberfest. 3. they have a strong dialect and seem to think of themselves as sth better - at least the politics seem to. sorry to any bavarians :flower: i don't say everyone is like that down there, but very many...)

You are saying it rouge_red! (nur mal so nebenbei, meine Haare sind kurz!!!!! So wie Lena sie in der 1. Staffel hat schneiden müssen^^)

Sometimes the ppl in the "north" are even saying bavaria isn't a part of Germany... It's funny, but I know ppl which are saying this... My oncle lives there and I was there last year for his wedding, but if you hear them talking you really think you aren't in Germany anymore...

But I like Barbara and her talking is good - I can understand her ;)

^ well. I don't hate them. they are just... weird :p (:rofl: no. i'm not hating them. but 1. most ppl who are not fans of Bayern Munchen dislike them 2. Germans seem to be reduced on Bavaria when ppl are asked womewhere else. sauerkraut, weißwurst, oktoberfest. 3. they have a strong dialect and seem to think of themselves as sth better - at least the politics seem to. sorry to any bavarians :flower: i don't say everyone is like that down there, but very many...)

You forgot about No. 4...

Most Non-Bavarian Germans are jealous! Bavaria ist the richest, economically most powerful and surely the most beautiful part of Germany!!! :fun:

bahhhhhhhh

did you explain that for ME or for somebody else? :blink: Cause you might have seen the irony in my post :p

No ... I don´t explain that for you, I explain this for all not german who read it!

He isn't the most hated german politician. In 2002 he tried in vain to become german Chancellor. Many people thought that he was a bit ridiculous in his campaign (e.g. his way of speaking), but he isn't really hated. :blink:

O.K. he is not the most hated but the most unpopular german politician! Sorry but I know no-one who is like him! But this is not an polititian dicussion board!

why everybody hates bavarians i don't get it, but really all germans i know dislike bavarians, are they so bad?

btw german list sexiest women 2007

it is interesting that Yvonne is 29th while Lena just 50th

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=258033

Interesting hehe...

Well, as for the last seasons winner I said already I like Yvi much better then Lena. Lena is a cutiepie but thats not enough for a hot model career. She is too hunny bunny lol.

I agree with Armin Morbach, it should have been Yvonne as GNTM 1.

Speaking about Armin, I saw his interview (http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/leute/:Interview-Am-Schluss-schei%DFe/589811.html ) as to what he thinks about this cycle of GNTM and the winner.

Armin is a noted fashion make up and hair stylist , he was in Jury in GNTM 1, but - as many say - he had to leave his Jury place because he was against Heidis Lena G. choice, he was for Yvi as the winner.

Anyways, he says that he is glad Babs won and she is his second favorite.He said she has a fresh face . According to his opinion she has great international chances in BEAUTY campagns, commercials, photoshootings, editorials. Less chances in runway because he said she is a bit short ( And Hana is even shorter then Babs and Anni ...).

His absolute fave is Mandy ( perfect supermodel- he said).

Most Non-Bavarian Germans are jealous! Bavaria ist the richest, economically most powerful and surely the most beautiful part of Germany!!! :fun:

that's what i think too ....

bahhhhhhhh

No ... I don´t explain that for you, I explain this for all not german who read it!

O.K. he is not the most hated but the most unpopular german politician! Sorry but I know no-one who is like him! But this is not an polititian dicussion board!

logical question: if he (i have no idea who) is the most unpopular politician so why is he still in authority?

Tastes differ ! I say, BERLIN ( and surroundings) is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL place in Germany ! But this is not the place to discuss the country or politics.

why everybody hates bavarians i don't get it, but really all germans i know dislike bavarians, are they so bad?

btw german list sexiest women 2007

it is interesting that Yvonne is 29th while Lena just 50th

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=258033

Interesting hehe...

Well, as for the last seasons winner I said already I like Yvi much better then Lena. Lena is a cutiepie but thats not enough for a hot model career. She is too hunny bunny lol.

I agree with Armin Morbach, it should have been Yvonne as GNTM 1.

Speaking about Armin, I saw his interview (http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/leute/:Interview-Am-Schluss-schei%DFe/589811.html ) as to what he thinks about this cycle of GNTM and the winner.

Armin is a noted fashion make up and hair stylist , he was in Jury in GNTM 1, but - as many say - he had to leave his Jury place because he was against Heidis Lena G. choice, he was for Yvi as the winner.

Anyways, he says that he is glad Babs won and she is his second favorite.He said she has a fresh face . According to his opinion she has great international chances in BEAUTY campagns, commercials, photoshootings, editorials. Less chances in runway because he said she is a bit short ( And Hana is even shorter then Babs and Anni ...).

His absolute fave is Mandy ( perfect supermodel- he said).

woie thank you for info :kiss:

it is interesting...

actually i like Lena :ninja: well yes she is cutiepie (sweet word hihi) but i dunno i guess i like sutiepies then :ninja:

but as i saw later pics... Yvi is really more modelish, for example i don't imagine Lena in editorial or on the catwalk for galiano, she is not high fashion model, she is just sweet she could do for VS but that's all, while Yvi has it

Mandy? duh i disagree with Armin then you know my opinion about her totally horse

so Heidi's voice is the most important i see...

Tastes differ ! I say, BERLIN ( and surroundings) is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL place in Germany ! But this is not the place to discuss the country or politics.

i think there is always place to discuss about what you want if you're really interested in it

in my opinions forums are for fun and if we like now to discuss about it who not? because now there is such atmosphere we started to talk about it not on purpose it was an accident, if it was politics section here i'm sure nobody would like to start to talk about it

For those who couldn't watch the Bayerischer Fernsehpreis yesterday (on Pro7!):

It was thrilling: They really made fun of the BILD-campaign against Hana onstage. Of course, they didn't mention BILD directly, but it was clear enough. It started when the two hosts, famous ice princess Kati Witt and german comedian Thomas Hermanns, suddenly produced some old photos from their childhood and youth, showed them to the cameras and made fun of them. Then they showed more old photos of celebrities in the audience, like Frank Elstner and prime minister Stoiber and made some more jokes.

After that, Kati Witt said: "But there's no use in digging for old photos of our next three guests, because they are just about to start their careers!" And then Hana, Barbara and Anni showed up.

Obviously Pro7 used the occasion of that renowned award to make fun of BILD and their picture-digging. But I don't think that it was really solidarity with Hana, very probably no such thing exists in big business. It was more like a message from one big company to the other, like: "You have attacked one of our products, but you didn't really hit, you see we are making fun of it. But don't do it again, or we'll know how to retaliate! And our messengers to tell you that are a world famous sports star and a prime minister."

I have never watched something like that on german TV before! :blink: :laugh: