Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

Hey Neme :wave:

I'm sorry I won't make it to the forum this evening. I'm watching again at my friends' place.

But I try to do a little summary tomorrow - or maybe someone else has already done it by then :yes:

I'm so excited!!!

I hope Anni will make it. You know I love Barbara but she really doesn't have that much expression in her photoshoots IMO so ... but I will be happy as well if she would win!

See ya tomorrow,

tschuess Kinners - mal'n Gruss an die deutsche Fraktion hier :lach: wo kommen bloss all die Berliner her? :wave:

Mel

Hi @ all..just wanted to pop in and say hopefully Barbara wins...yay :p

i support Barbara on the final...just cuz imho she got something special...and it would be boring if a blonde girl always wins...so why not a red-haired this time ;)

Hana is too experienced for the whole show...they are searching for real newcomers...like Barbara...she's also not just kinda different about her looks...i like her natural-manner and well to say it shortly...she's just more intelligent and educated than Hana and Annie.

i still remember the interview with Hugo...and she was also winning there...yes i was watching almost the whole show :o :laugh:

just my 2 cents

btw...i can also speak german(berlinerisch) :ninja: :o

ick hoffe es jewinnt de Barbara wa...ick drück ihr janz doll die daumen heute.

dit schaffste schon!!

anyways...thx for all the pics which have been posted here so far!

ah..i just noticed we got a marisa miller fan here haha...take a look at my sig :p :whistle: (sorry didn't want to plug :laugh: :ninja: :blush: )

Hey welcome aboard ;)

Im one of the very few here who also wants BABS for GNTM :) And as you might have noticed (in MM thread here and in my signature lol) MM is my fave model too (im a member of MMClub already lol under jvsjvs ).

Agree with you about *smth special* and *intelligence*. I found out recently her astro sign is LEO :) Thats nice.

How come you can Baerlinerisch hehe ? ;) Voll suess. Ick kanns ooch nbisschen lol

BERLIN , det is dufte ! :p

Barbara for GNTM!!!

I'm surprised that there is no Barabara thraed at this board!?

May I will start one.

I'm sorry I won't make it to the forum this evening. I'm watching again at my friends' place.

But I try to do a little summary tomorrow - or maybe someone else has already done it by then :yes:

I'm so excited!!!

I hope Anni will make it. You know I love Barbara but she really doesn't have that much expression in her photoshoots IMO so ... but I will be happy as well if she would win!

See ya tomorrow,

tschuess Kinners - mal'n Gruss an die deutsche Fraktion hier :lach: wo kommen bloss all die Berliner her? :wave:

Mel

Tschuessi mit Kuessi hehe...

I'm so excited!!!

See ya tomorrow,

Mel

ok thanks that you care :hug:

actually it was known so not big deal

anyway congrat Babsi

i hope Anni won't give up modelling

I didn't know it, I really thought Anni would make it. But it's great Barbara won. Although - only to judge by the last show yesterday - she wasn't a winner. She was too fast on the catwalk and you could see she was feeling very unconfident. When she and Anni had to walk together she always looked to Anni to see when Anni will start to walk to do the same. She should have been way more confident and cool and do her own thing like Anni and Hana had done.

It's not that I'm that big a fan of Anni but in my opinion she's just more modelesque than Barbara. And she's definitely having a strong will and wants to make it. I'm not sure if Barbara will be strong enough to continue modelling :idk: I think she will end up like Lena Gercke and be the special guest on some provincial fairs :whistle:

As all the girls were back in the show, I'm really happy to have Barb, Anni and Hana as finalists. What the hell did the jury think when nominating Denise back to the bunch? She's ... :yuckky:

Milla was soo cute though, I hope she won't quit modelling!!

Anyway, I'm happy for Barbara - she's so beautiful! If she just weren't that boooooring :sigh:

Or as we say in German : Sie hat'nen Stock im Arsch! ... Naja, was soll man auch anderes von'ner Bayerin erwarten :ninja: :p - just kidding!! :flower:

I dont really like Hana, but ideally I would have given her 2nd place/runner up and Anni - 3d place.

Model-wise Hana is BETTER then Anni. By far.As a person, probably Anni is more attractive but not as a model.

actually it was known so not big deal

anyway congrat Babsi

i hope Anni won't give up modelling

I didn't know it, I really thought Anni would make it. But it's great Barbara won. Although - only to judge by the last show yesterday - she wasn't a winner. She was too fast on the catwalk and you could see she was feeling very unconfident. When she and Anni had to walk together she always looked to Anni to see when Anni will start to walk to do the same. She should have been way more confident and cool and do her own thing like Anni and Hana had done.

It's not that I'm that big a fan of Anni but in my opinion she's just more modelesque than Barbara. And she's definitely having a strong will and wants to make it. I'm not sure if Barbara will be strong enough to continue modelling :idk: I think she will end up like Lena Gercke and be the special guest on some provincial fairs :whistle:

As all the girls were back in the show, I'm really happy to have Barb, Anni and Hana as finalists. What the hell did the jury think when nominating Denise back to the bunch? She's ... :yuckky:

Milla was soo cute though, I hope she won't quit modelling!!

Anyway, I'm happy for Barbara - she's so beautiful! If she just weren't that boooooring :sigh:

Or as we say in German : Sie hat'nen Stock im Arsch! ... Naja, was soll man auch anderes von'ner Bayerin erwarten :ninja: :p - just kidding!! :flower:

i agree with you, I'm glad Babsi won but she a little bit too boring and shy and not self-confident

btw what does it mean what you say in german?