Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

Heidi, Hana, Barbara and Anni are on the cover of serbian newspaper and we dont even have pro7 in Serbia!

really? that's great thanks for announcing

btw are you sure about pro7 b/c sanja watches the show and she is serbian too

Did anyone when Anni did this compaign for FDP? It's rather ridiculous ...

Apparently it was part of the FDP campaign for the Landtag of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in September 2006, that was led by FDP with the slogan STEUERALARM. As Anni lives in the capital of M-V maybe she has connections to the FDP... :ninja:

i pretend that i got it

The FDP is a rather small german party (normally about 4-12 % of the votes), that is considered to be the party of the richer part of the society. <_<

Therefore I conclude from rouge's post that doesn't have much money... :ninja: :rofl:

:rofl: I don't, and I'm not at all for their ideals and politics... And Westerwelle... :rofl: I mean PLEASE. nothing against gay men, neither in politics, but please someone like Wowereit then and not a Tucke like Guido :laugh:

And from your smiley ( <_< ) I think you're as rich as i am:p )

Did anyone when Anni did this compaign for FDP? It's rather ridiculous ...

Apparently it was part of the FDP campaign for the Landtag of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in September 2006, that was led by FDP with the slogan STEUERALARM. As Anni lives in the capital of M-V maybe she has connections to the regional FDP... :ninja:

Thanks, that sure makes sense! :yes:

Someone has deleted the best posts....! :blink: :rofl:

@Egel: I don't want to spread that material :ninja: , I'm Hana fan. :cry2: :banghead:

she is EGLE :ninja:

damn, I wanna Hana to win :p

i even didn't notice it marksi i'm EGLE indeed!

what should i do without my jane

:angie: what would I do without my Egle :D :hug:

Hi @ all..just wanted to pop in and say hopefully Barbara wins...yay :p

i support Barbara on the final...just cuz imho she got something special...and it would be boring if a blonde girl always wins...so why not a red-haired this time ;)

Hana is too experienced for the whole show...they are searching for real newcomers...like Barbara...she's also not just kinda different about her looks...i like her natural-manner and well to say it shortly...she's just more intelligent and educated than Hana and Annie.

i still remember the interview with Hugo...and she was also winning there...yes i was watching almost the whole show :o :laugh:

just my 2 cents

btw...i can also speak german(berlinerisch) :ninja: :o

ick hoffe es jewinnt de Barbara wa...ick drück ihr janz doll die daumen heute.

dit schaffste schon!!

anyways...thx for all the pics which have been posted here so far!

ah..i just noticed we got a marisa miller fan here haha...take a look at my sig :p :whistle: (sorry didn't want to plug :laugh: :ninja: :blush: )

Hi @ all..just wanted to pop in and say hopefully Barbara wins...yay :p

i support Barbara on the final...just cuz imho she got something special...and it would be boring if a blonde girl always wins...so why not a red-haired this time ;)

Hana is too experienced for the whole show...they are searching for real newcomers...like Barbara...she's also not just kinda different about her looks...i like her natural-manner and well to say it shortly...she's just more intelligent and educated than Hana and Annie.

i still remember the interview with Hugo...and she was also winning there...yes i was watching almost the whole show :o :laugh:

just my 2 cents

btw...i can also speak german(berlinerisch) :ninja: :o

ick hoffe es jewinnt de Barbara wa...ick drück ihr janz doll die daumen heute.

dit schaffste schon!!

anyways...thx for all the pics which have been posted here so far!

ah..i just noticed we got a marisa miller fan here haha...take a look at my sig :p :whistle: (sorry didn't want to plug :laugh: :ninja: :blush: )

Hey welcome aboard ;)

Im one of the very few here who also wants BABS for GNTM :) And as you might have noticed (in MM thread here and in my signature lol) MM is my fave model too (im a member of MMClub already lol under jvsjvs ).

Agree with you about *smth special* and *intelligence*. I found out recently her astro sign is LEO :) Thats nice.

How come you can Baerlinerisch hehe ? ;) Voll suess. Ick kanns ooch nbisschen lol

BERLIN , det is dufte ! :p

Hey :wave: Welcome on board.

I agree in all of your points, I love Anni, but since she and hana were bitching around a lot I don't think they will let them win. Wouldn't be good for their success :D And I would like to see Barbara around as well.

So you're german as well. Verstehst aber hoffentlich auch Hochdeutsch *gg*

mhm :yes: i am german as well...and i sure also understand "hochdeutsch" :D