Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

are you honest? :blink: Heidi looks blown up as always, and still nothing special :ninja: I think Anni stands out quite a lot (although she's blonde as well :p ) And barbara looks fine to me.

well you dislike Heidi in general, so i don't think that she will ever look good for you, as for me she looks better than 3 girls, and i really don't like Babsi's look :/ i think it is something about her hair

Anni and Babs ( topmodel forum de)

Egle, if you repost the pictures ( like you did with that little Anni editorial I posted here a few pages back=) on Crist.A. forum or anywhere else, out of courtesy, please credit either topmodel-forum.de or me =) Thank you very much.

sure sorry :blush:

are you member of CMM too? are u fan of CA?

thank you for pics very much, for me Anni looks very pretty :wub:

could you say what is about that ad in the first pic?

Heidi, Hana, Barbara and Anni are on the cover of serbian newspaper and we dont even have pro7 in Serbia!

WOW, that's awesome!!

And thanks for all the pics, the girls look fantastic!!

Did anyone when Anni did this compaign for FDP? It's rather ridiculous ...

@Egle, that preshow Annis ad was as it looks during the election campagne in Germany for FDP ( taxes alarm or smth like that)

Nope, Im not a member/fan of C.A./forum lol Its just my second name is Sherlock Holmes lol. j/k

Welcome, I like Anni too.

@ Dajana..wow, interesting lol They are becoming more popular ? Dunno

@CarMELita : as I said, i guess it was pre show, during elections lol Dont know for sure tho.

Did anyone when Anni did this compaign for FDP? It's rather ridiculous ...

Apparently it was part of the FDP campaign for the Landtag of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in September 2006, that was led by FDP with the slogan STEUERALARM. As Anni lives in the capital of M-V maybe she has connections to the regional FDP... :ninja: