Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

Hi there

Thanks everyone for the post

So bad here not HQ scannes are shared!

But love to see renee stuff anyway

Im doing very HQ scans and I did german Vogue. I did this FAKE cover to have some fun as last days Ive been in lots of pressure!

Hope you like it. I had to reduce the size as my scans are 2500 pixels high

Renee

Vogue Germany 11/1985

PH: Penn!

Scanned by me, Silvana -sdg scans for sdgrts project

478a3142291674.jpg

Just love this! From danish COSTUME http://costume.dk/article/32730 magazine website (not longer available there). This picture appeared on the cover of the December 2003 issue by Lars H.

post-21846-1247936637_thumb.jpg

I´m having for a week now problems uploading bigger images. This one is 228 KB and seems just this size works. SORRY, but Bellazon doesn´t care for. I´ve posted an info, but nothing happens. Poor service!

"Jeg lot håret vokse alle steder" - danish SEHER.NO 4. June 2009

post-21846-1248005626_thumb.jpeg

http://www.seher.no/815154/jeg-lot-haaret-vokse-alle-steder

Renée at the exercises to the 200th birthday anniversary of storyteller Hans Christian Andersen in April 2005. The photo has nothing in common with the article!

It is very typical for danish magazines using older photos of Renée which absoluely doesn´t belong to the article. Renée is keeping her life private and therefore you find not many actual photos of her.

209 KB had been the biggest today I could upload! Yesterday at least 228 KB worked. :yuckky:

This is a picture of Reneé and John Taylor I´ve got in my scans. Maybe I´ve got the original, but can´t tell, because this is a cutout scan only. I´ve got as source "boy japan" in the file name. No idea if the source is correct and no idea anymore where I got this scan from, so sorry for the credits.

post-21846-1248007270_thumb.jpg

The picture is from 1985. I had been a huge fan of John Taylor once, but do not remember what had been the reason or for what "event" this was made. He wears his Powerstation outfit, so maybe she visited him on tour?! Anyone else knows/remembers?

Hi missp, :wave: I bought a copy of that pic on eBay a few years ago.It was backstage at Live Aid in 1985.I hope you have been doing well.

Hi *Bronx_Bomber* :wave: THANKS SO MUCH for the info!

Things are getting better and better. Thanks for asking! Hope all is well with you and yours! :laugh:

Hi Guys - new to Bellazon, posted a bunch of stuff for Helena Christensen and saw Miss Parker was looking for attached:

COVER Magazine Dec/Jan 08/09

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, helenalover! :hug: You really made my day! :kiss: This is absolutely gorgeous! Finally something new! I can´t believe it!

Wow, this thread has so many amazing pictures :) and what a big and beautiful smile. Would someone mind posting a few pics in the "best smiles" thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...0&start=200 :) ?

Hi Joe > Average! :wave:

Oh, I would love to contribute something to "best smiles", but since July, 13 I´m having trouble to upload bigger images. You can see here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1793190

Unfortunately nothing has changed. And Renée Simonsens smile is just too beautiful to post with 100 KB only! ;)

Hi there

Thanks everyone for the post

So bad here not HQ scannes are shared!

But love to see renee stuff anyway

Im doing very HQ scans and I did german Vogue. I did this FAKE cover to have some fun as last days Ive been in lots of pressure!

Hope you like it. I had to reduce the size as my scans are 2500 pixels high

Renee

Vogue Germany 11/1985

PH: Penn!

Scanned by me, Silvana -sdg scans for sdgrts project

post-20476-0-1446058842-89403_thumb.jpg

There are so many great fake covers! I realy want they are real! :blush:

one more pic for you

Its very known but I think I got a very goodscan..

Dont you love this pic? So simple, so romantic. just Renee face and lace... Anyone knows who is the photographer?

Enjoy

Its not as big as HUGE quality scans Im preparing but t he bigger I can add it

chantillyhoubicant1984s.th.jpg

THANKS for it. Would you mind to put the source or the name when you add scans, PLEASE? If we use the search to see if something had been already posted we will not find it without a little description in and no one has the time to browse through all the pages to make sure not posting a double. Would be great! :laugh:

I don't know about this particular photo, but Patrick Demarchelier shot all these ads at that time ( another one was of Kim Alexis...I think just before this one ran.) So my guess would be that Demarchelier shot this.

one more pic for you

Its very known but I think I got a very goodscan..

Dont you love this pic? So simple, so romantic. just Renee face and lace... Anyone knows who is the photographer?

Enjoy

Its not as big as HUGE quality scans Im preparing but t he bigger I can add it

chantillyhoubicant1984s.th.jpg

THANKS for it. Would you mind to put the source or the name when you add scans, PLEASE? If we use the search to see if something had been already posted we will not find it without a little description in and no one has the time to browse through all the pages to make sure not posting a double. Would be great! :laugh:

I don't know about this particular photo, but Patrick Demarchelier shot all these ads at that time ( another one was of Kim Alexis...I think just before this one ran.) So my guess would be that Demarchelier shot this.

Hi bigeetah! :wave: Thanks for the info. The one with Renée was published in 1984. Maybe I´ve got still one with Kim Alexis and can check for the date. But I also think Kim did advertise this before Renée.