Bellazon

General gaming talk

Enrico_sw

I finished half of book 8.  The Witcher 3 "human experiment/serial killer" side quest is ripped directly from the book.  

Overall I'm enjoying the 3rd short stories book even more than 1 and 2.  It is excellent.

Do you mean the one where the vampire serial killer? It's a good one.

There are leaks of the Uncharted movie starring the midget Tom Holland

Spiderman is going to play Nathan Drake?? I have a bad feeling about this. :ermm:

Same for the last of us. I have a very bad feeling..... especially after what these nitwits did to Joel in TLOU2 (which is one of the worst moves in gaming history)

Do you mean the one where the vampire serial killer? It's a good one.

You know now that you mention it I am confused as in my mind it isn't this one.  I searched a bit on youtube but couldn't find it. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpjzCoKTk0U

It is a mission about Wizards, a monster serial killer, and human experiments.  

good team/M249 gameplay by my favorite streamer, unfortunately there seems to be no good playthroughs of the game on nightmare mode.   This one is on recruit, the lowest difficulty.

In a zombie apocalypse, the M249 would be the best survival weapon provided one had the ammo..

Have you played Mafia 2?  Great game, and the original has good enough graphics.

The films Godfather 1, 2 and Goodfellas (which the games are based on) are classics.

Nope I haven't but I've seen some footage. I've heard the story is great! 

^

The game is kind of like GTA except in the 1950s.  I like the 1950s style house and neighborhood that the main character starts out in.  

Back 4 Blood has improved greatly since the Alpha.  They made the bots quite good and maybe even comparable to a human player, and they are constantly healing/giving human players ammo lol.