Marilyn or Brigitte?

lisa-1

87 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Marilyn Monroe
    • Brigitte Bardot

• 1 year later...

:lost: @ the score gap

Brigitte was perfect.Marliyn is so overrated.

Most celebs are overrated in some way but if droves of people love them its really a moot point in a way (not knocking you, I say this to myself too). Marilyn has a strong following even of this generation without her being shoved down your throat 24/7 like the "it" girls of today. So whether she's everyone's tastes, there must be something strong there.

I'll even warrant that some of us on the Western half of the world may underrate Bardot today (though Europe makes up for it obviously). But there's no way there's that big of a gap to where one is perfect and the other overrated. If Maraly is overrated they both are and if Brigitte is perfect they both are. She's easily in a league with Bardot.

:lost: @ the score gap
Brigitte was perfect.Marliyn is so overrated.

Most celebs are overrated in some way but if droves of people love them its really a moot point in a way (not knocking you, I say this to myself too). Marilyn has a strong following even of this generation without her being shoved down your throat 24/7 like the "it" girls of today. So whether she's everyone's tastes, there must be something strong there.

I'll even warrant that some of us on the Western half of the world may underrate Bardot today (though Europe makes up for it obviously). But there's no way there's that big of a gap to where one is perfect and the other overrated. If Maraly is overrated they both are and if Brigitte is perfect they both are. She's easily in a league with Bardot.

The question is who is the most beautiful so...Marilyn looks are overrated to me i don't find her attractive whearas Bardot had a gorgeous face and body.Also BB was a natural beauty contrary to Monroe who had work done.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...