Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

I knew that by declining an invitation to a party, I would probably not get invited to another one but finding out about the other party several days later via Facebook does make me feel uneasy even though I understand why they did it and can’t blame them.

Wondering if my decisions will have long-lasting repercussions to the relationship…

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Give a listen to Rust In Peace after then. It's even better.

:shocking: 

Reign in blood was okay, it wasn't overly my cup of tea, the last 3 songs were pretty sick. Peace sells so far is more my kinda metal.

My library is lacking a lot of harder stuff :sad: Usually if I wanna get the blood flowing driving on the highway during work it's a lot of Motorhead, Ozzy, Rob Zombie, Alice in Chains & Maiden. I'm trying to explore a bit more now with more early Thrash/speed metal (I fucking love the first couple Motorhead albums) and other stuff

Reign in Blood is a great album but Slayer in general is not an easy to listen band. It took me a while to get into their music.

13 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

I'm trying to explore a bit more now with more early Thrash/speed metal

Try with Testament first couple of albums too. They got even better with time though; their last two releases are magnificent.

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

Reign in Blood is a great album but Slayer in general is not an easy to listen band. It took me a while to get into their music.

Try with Testament first couple of albums too. They got even better with time though; their last two releases are magnificent.

Will do!

Peace sells is on the last song now. This album blew my mind now, couldn't imagine growing up in this generation during the 80's what it would've been like :chicken: