Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

I'm afraid I'm having anorexia,my stomach isn't accepting more than 4 or 5 little bites in no more than 2 meals a day.I'm always slim and care for what I eat but often when I want to eat alot,I eat,I don't have problems with any amount of food.But now and after being used to eat little,my stomach can't accept any much bigger amount,an expert told me that he's afraid that my body is used now to so small amounts of food and that is serious problem,he asked me to try to eat more but also I couldn't.

^ :ninja: You need a good In & Out burger to solve your horrid hamburger issues!

For get that, I would sell my mom, my dog, actually my entire family for a Chick-Fill-A meal and a cookies&cream shake :cry: But In&Out works too i guess :Angel:

I'm afraid I'm having anorexia,my stomach isn't accepting more than 4 or 5 little bites in no more than 2 meals a day.I'm always slim and care for what I eat but often when I want to eat alot,I eat,I don't have problems with any amount of food.But now and after being used to eat little,my stomach can't accept any much bigger amount,an expert told me that he's afraid that my body is used now to so small amounts of food and that is serious problem,he asked me to try to eat more but also I couldn't.

I'm sorry but have you ever had anorexia? To me it doesn't sound like anorexia, at least not to me but it looks like having serious stomach problems. Or maybe check if you have ulcers? Ok, that sounded bad but I remember a girl at my school had some problems and it turned out she had ulcers/or was aboutt o have them/ and for some time she only could eat bread and drink yoghurt :/

do you feel nauseous/sick or stuffed/bloated if you try to eat more? i think the body does adjust to your eating patterns over time. it can be a serious problem if you are not getting enough nutrients/vitamins and drop in weight or develop health issues due to it. it may help to gradually/slowly retrain your body to eat more until you reach a healthy amount.