Bellazon

Best Legs Ever - Now It's a Comp!

Stormbringer

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

When you start, keep the models unknown..with pics that shows only the legs, so people will vote only for the legs and not the models..me and @lostdiadem can help you cutting the pics

Not sure yet if doing it this way but I do like the idea :chicken:

And all help with pictures cutting/templates will be greatly welcome. Thanks!!!

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Yay, Stormy is finally running a competition!!! :ddr: :stormy:

Will definitely participate :yes:

Finally! 2020 is indeed full of surprises :rofl:

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Awesome idea!

Thanks!

Great to have such good reception before even starting :chicken: :chicken:

Details coming shortly.

Best Legs Ever - Now It's a Comp!

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

This is going to work like this:

- We will have potentially up to 3 stages of competition. If not 3, it'll be definitely 2.

- Depending on how many nominations we get, in the case we have too many we're going to go through a Qualifiers Round, to get those who will compete in the Main Comp.

- In case of having these Qualifiers, those who do qualify will be split in at least 2 groups, and up to a maximum of 4 (this will depend on the number of models we have competing).

- Then we'll have a "Regular Season", with all-against-all pairings within each group.

- Each win will be awarded 3 points.1 point each in case of a tie. And 0 points for the defeated. We may also had an extra round of randomly determined "Group 1 vs Group 2" matches.

- The top seeds from each group will enter the Playoffs, with direct elimination matches, till we reach The Final :chicken::chicken::chicken:

- How many seeds will depend on how many models we have competing, but should be around 16.

For the nominations:

- I'll admit new faces, established models and legends all the same. Even if they're no longer active. Just consider them in their prime.

- I'll go just a little further the Minimum Age of the Competitions sub-forum and set it at 18 years old for this particular comp.

- Only models for this. No singers or actresses or athletes, etc.

- So that no one "se arranque con los tarros" (you'll have to google this :rofl: ), FOR NOW I'll accept up to 6 nominations per member. This also will serve the purpose so that you have to think your noms better :chicken:

- Depending on how many people nominate, more spots could be open.

On the pictures:

- It's yet to be determined if to use full pictures, or only the legs with the identities hidden. But I like this idea.

- I think 3 pictures for each model should be enough (?). Maybe 2 vertical and 1 horizontal. I'm open to suggestions here.

I think this will do for now.

On 11/9/2020 at 8:47 PM, peroxideblonde said:

We can nominate now?

Yes! :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!

Edit: Now nominations are closed.

On 11/9/2020 at 8:47 PM, peroxideblonde said:

I'll try to make a few templates examples asap so you can decide what type you like more! 

Thank you very much!!

Edited by Stormbringer
Closing nominations