Bellazon

Queen of the Catwalk 2020

missliss1988

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Match 35

1915659246_image0(34).jpeg.f6838cdbf26459a20fdc51ec245b5c74.jpeg

Birgit Kos (Dutch, 10 shows)

VS

Berit Heitmann (German, 11 shows)

1850412390_image1(31).jpeg.6453fff46167bc3a3c0f166ab67633c2.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@bump

Match 36

486214061_image0(35).jpeg.ba599be833901495821dcea34d6f0059.jpeg

Fran Summers (English, 36 shows)

VS

Maartje Verhoef (Dutch, 27 shows)

1224841011_image1(32).jpeg.766f971426ef4be1c463a3f5ecd3301a.jpeg

@bump

Fran Summers 9

Maartje Verhoef 9

@missliss1988 Just a question, since we're in round 2, what's the point in giving them another rate? I mean, we already did it in the first round. Shouldn't we rate based on who we would like to see advance in the competition now?

Edited by VBacz

52 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

Hey everyone,

As you can see it's been a few days since I posted a newr round. I would like to apologize

for this, but due to personal circumstances beyond my control I was unable to update the competition.

No need to apologize! Welcome back :chicken:

----

Fran Summers - 8.5

Maartje Verhoef - 6

24 minutes ago, VBacz said:

Fran Summers 9

Maartje Verhoef 9

@missliss1988 Just a question, since we're in round 2, what's the point in giving them another rate? I mean, we already did it in the first round. Shouldn't we rate based on who we would like to see advance in the competition now?

You can give them the same rate as you want in the first round ofcourse, but the scores of the models who don't go to the next round will determine their place in the 'top' 64 that's why we vote again. But I get what you mean. Although I have to say the models who are out in the second round (Maria, Krini & Birgit) all got a higher average then the got in the first round.