Bellazon

News

Neo52285

44 minutes ago, justdoitplaya said:

Go check out the crowd he brought to Munich on Sunday and report back to me. 

People hate winners, I get it

lol that was one special event--- let's not pretend they were there for Tom Brady. Where is the ignore button on the message board bellazon? I think I've heard enough stupidity today to last for the rest of the year. I am no longer feeding your troll needs. 

They’re single and can date whoever they want. But I think it’s weird to assume anyone she’s photographed with she’s automatically dating. I remember the media always did that to her pre Tom.

the new pics: There were kids all around and she often has tons of people over at her home in Costa Rica. This isn’t unusual. If they’re on a date it sure doesn’t look like it with tons of kids around. The media makes it sound like they went on a secret getaway all alone to date lol. I do not think that is the case at all. 

and don’t get me started on Tom. His fanbase has wished death on her,called her a curse for years,slut shamed her,mom shamed her all kinds of shamed her, all for divorcing your idol. You guys really can’t stand that he was married to someone as powerful and richer than him, huh? I noticed when that is pointed out his fans get very mad.  Maybe he will be better suited with an unknown 18 year old cheerleader like you guys keep requesting. At least you won’t insult her every move. 

34 minutes ago, michelabella said:

They’re single and can date whoever they want. But I think it’s weird to assume anyone she’s photographed with she’s automatically dating. I remember the media always did that to her pre Tom.

the new pics: There were kids all around and she often has tons of people over at her home in Costa Rica. This isn’t unusual. If they’re on a date it sure doesn’t look like it with tons of kids around. The media makes it sound like they went on a secret getaway all alone to date lol. I do not think that is the case at all. 

and don’t get me started on Tom. His fanbase has wished death on her,called her a curse for years,slut shamed her,mom shamed her all kinds of shamed her, all for divorcing your idol. You guys really can’t stand that he was married to someone as powerful and richer than him, huh? I noticed when that is pointed out his fans get very mad.  Maybe he will be better suited with an unknown 18 year old cheerleader like you guys keep requesting. At least you won’t insult her every move. 

100% . We live in a world where being a strong woman can many times be the biggest insult.

That article was pure clickbait and just from the responses shows the clear toxicity of both tom and Gisele’s fan bases. As members of both fan bases have insulted the opposing individuals. ease off, marriage ends in divorce almost 50% of the time. So how about taking a breath and just respect their decision without having to force your hateful opinion against the other person. 

34 minutes ago, Naomison2 said:

That article was pure clickbait and just from the responses shows the clear toxicity of both tom and Gisele’s fan bases. As members of both fan bases have insulted the opposing individuals. ease off, marriage ends in divorce almost 50% of the time. So how about taking a breath and just respect their decision without having to force your hateful opinion against the other person. 

It's frustrating though as a Gisele fan seeing that she is getting way more heat then he is. If I were Tom brady I would make a statement asking fans to take it easy on the mother of his children. 

Look you guys, emotional and delusional. I haven't seen anyone insult Gisele, Tom got most of the hate since the common theme was "he left his family for football" which is ridiculous. 

If the roles were reversed and Tom was already dating someone, I don't think he'd getting praised for being a strong man who can date whoever he wants. 

I just think the double standard is hilarious and no need to get all emotional because its not that serious. Also he's been out earning her for like the past 6 years with so thats a outdated statement. 

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

It's frustrating though as a Gisele fan seeing that she is getting way more heat then he is. If I were Tom brady I would make a statement asking fans to take it easy on the mother of his children. 

As a person who watches a decent amount of sports. He definitely has taken heat. On sports shows especially at the height of their divorce rumor. Pundits constantly talked about how his appearance and how he looked unhealthy. Also if you look throughout this forum page over years people have definitely gone in on him.
However, I will also concede that I don’t look at comments on Instagram or twitter as most of comments are usually either trolls or bots going in on that user of the account. 
I can though advise a target for your anger as I think both fan bases and third parties can agree that Antonio Brown was a complete scumbag at the height of this. 

The difference is the ones mocking Tom or hating him are other sports fans who have always hated him and love to see him down….they’re not Gisele’s fans. Gisele’s fans are mostly Brazilian and mostly only care about fashion and modeling. They don’t give a crap about sports or Tom Brady.  And while Tom may get mocked or teased, Gisele gets verbally abused! A big difference in the tone of how they are treated. Heck Gisele had to turn her Instagram comments off bc of HIS fans and leave social media. He doesn’t have to turn his off. 

My friend from Europe said David Beckham always stands up and supports Victoria and wondered why Tom has never done that to Gisele. Vivian was called a piss ant by the sports media and Tom went off like the next day but your wife is called a curse for years and you don’t tell them to shut up one time? Hmm. They will both be better off without each other. I can’t wait for this to end and they both move on with their lives in all areas. 

In the UK, the Daily Mail*sounds like it got a very specific message from Gisele's team that they are not in a relationship. Otherwise that paper drags the story as much as they can. 

* I hate myself for going on that website – for Gisele news only 🫣

** just wanted to pip up here, only American football fans know who Tom Brady is (and me, a Gisele fan). He's not a household name. 

On 11/15/2022 at 1:54 PM, justdoitplaya said:

Look you guys, emotional and delusional. I haven't seen anyone insult Gisele, Tom got most of the hate since the common theme was "he left his family for football" which is ridiculous. 

If the roles were reversed and Tom was already dating someone, I don't think he'd getting praised for being a strong man who can date whoever he wants. 

I just think the double standard is hilarious and no need to get all emotional because its not that serious. Also he's been out earning her for like the past 6 years with so thats a outdated statement. 

Gisele hasn't been "working" as a supermodel for the past 6 years and her net worth is STILL more than his. 

7 minutes ago, michelabella said:

This says Gisele was paid 1.5 million for her summer Burberry campaign https://glamurama.uol.com.br/moda-e-design/gisele-bundchen-estrela-nova-campanha-de-verao-da-burberry/

Not too bad for a 42 yr old model who has no career left bc she’s “so old”. (According to her haters). 😜  

She is definitely back! 😍

The article says that’s a standard price she gets paid for a fashion ad. I believe most models don’t get paid nearly that much for fashion ads. (It may be like 15,000- 20,000 for most models, maybe less). Usually it’s beauty or fragrance campaigns that pay in millions. One thing for sure is there is a hierarchy in modeling so it’s really funny to read such nonsense that younger models are more valuable or can easily replace modeling legends like Gisele. That’s really untrue. Maybe when she’s 50-60 or r something but she still has plenty of years left to model. Just like Kate Moss and Naomi. 

I hope she has a spring 2023 campaign. I miss her in fashion ads. We know she gets covers but I need more fashion campaigns. 

1 hour ago, michelabella said:

The article says that’s a standard price she gets paid for a fashion ad. I believe most models don’t get paid nearly that much for fashion ads. (It may be like 15,000- 20,000 for most models, maybe less). Usually it’s beauty or fragrance campaigns that pay in millions. One thing for sure is there is a hierarchy in modeling so it’s really funny to read such nonsense that younger models are more valuable or can easily replace modeling legends like Gisele. That’s really untrue. Maybe when she’s 50-60 or r something but she still has plenty of years left to model. Just like Kate Moss and Naomi. 

I hope she has a spring 2023 campaign. I miss her in fashion ads. We know she gets covers but I need more fashion campaigns. 

Most people talking have no idea how the industry work.