Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 10:25 PM, michelabella said:

Met Gala in Dior? 🤔

I was hoping for that, as Dior is the only high fashion brand she is currently working for.
I am disappointed that she did not participate in the end. Do you think that the problem was the mandatory vaccination of guests against covid-19?

^I don't think she or her husband are opposed to the vaccine – I think I read Tom is fully vaccinated so I presume she is too. They just prefer to be seen as apolitical when it comes to US politics. I can see why though! From what I gathered it's because of the NFL season? 

It was so disappointing! People are really obsessed with the theme, and the one time the theme is actually easy enough to pull off, you get . . .  the weirdest looks! Do you think there will be another one in May? Or is this officially the death knell? 😦😕

• 3 weeks later...

Gisele will be honored by The Brazil Foundation on October 28, 2021 in New York. 

@giseleofficial created the Luz Alliance Fund in partnership with BrazilFoundation, in 2020, to help fight the hunger situation generated by the pandemic. More than R$7.7 million were collected to bring food and emergency supplies to thousands of families throughout Brazil.

4D95A91A-CB47-4B0F-949B-072B5E540A5B.jpeg

We're excited to share some of the brilliant presenters that are taking part in #TheRenaissanceAwards! 🌟 

Out on the 18th October, The Renaissance Awards movie will, for the first time ever, show the awe-inspiring Renaissance art inside Palazzo Vecchio, animated with the use of augmented reality. The talents including Gisele Bündchen, Nile Rodgers, and Colin Firth will also appear in AR. Livia Firth says, "You would think we flew them and filmed them inside the iconic Palazzo Vecchio in Florence BUT director Giorgio Testi and Pulse Films Italia transported them there with Augmented Reality".

Discover more: https://bit.ly/3ET0f8F

---

Method Products, method uk, Mastercard, Lavazza, UGG, Sky TV, Regione Toscana #ICanChangeTheWorld #MethodForChange #Mastercard #StartSomethingPriceless #RegioneToscana #WeAreFamily #EcoAge

AFE830E9-672B-49B2-B641-753F762DDF9F.jpeg

• 3 months later...

This latest Blumarine collection was inspired by Gisele (should have done a campaign with her). 

https://www.papermag.com/blumarine-gisele-bundchen-2656456232.html

After paying homage to names like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Butterfly-era Mariah Carey in past seasons, Blumarine turned to one of the most iconic supermodels of the 2000s for Pre-Fall 2022 — Gisele Bündchen.

“Gisele was stratospheric, gorgeousness incarnate, she still is,” Brognano told Vogue of the Brazilian bombshell, who was a familiar face on the brand’s runways from 1999 to 2001. “That sexiness brasileira. Who’s the woman who doesn’t want to be her, yesterday, today, or tomorrow?”

• 5 weeks later...

Great news, she’s back with Anne Nelson. Her Super agent. 😀

Gisele Bündchen has signed with the Creative Artists Agency’s CAA Fashion, a growing division of the Los Angeles-based entertainment and sports agency.

The Brazilian supermodel — known simply as Gisele — remains signed to United Talent Agency for representation outside of fashion and beauty.

“I am thrilled to welcome Gisele to CAA Fashion and look forward to continuing our long history of working together, creating world-class opportunities spanning the multifaceted fashion and beauty industries,” CAA Fashion agent Anne Nelson — who was Bündchen’s agent for two decades at Elite Model Management and IMG Models — told WWD in a statement. Nelson, an industry veteran, joined CAA Fashion in September.

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/gisele-bundchen-caa-fashion-1235084531/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...