Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, michelabella said:

I don’t wish divorce on anyone but I’m excited for the future cover offers and features she will get. I will look on the bright side. 😂 Anna will want that cover story. 

Girl same I am hopeful she can still recover her career. There is no one better then her in the industry.

I am British, I only follow Tom Brady for Gisele updates and I think the thing I hate the most is that he never defends his wife publicly.  But yes, it is still sad regardless. However, unfollowing him and his insufferable clothing promos on social media will give me great pleasure! 

On 10/11/2022 at 5:08 PM, kellybsblover said:

I'm not a promoter of divorce but I have never liked Tom Brady. I feel for Gisele. She really wanted a family and he is who she chose. I really think a partner should bring the best out of you and I don't think he has done that for her. She deserves the best.

I´m not Agree, Sorry. Tom Gives Her So Much Things between them, 2 Beautiful Son and So Much and Lots  Serenity and emotional stability.

Don´t Forget us that Leo Destroyed Her emotionally, Although not intentionally and He´s Make feel her so Alone. Giselle Resurfaced when she left the relationship with Leo and Tom brady Gives Her a lot of serenity and stability, That She hadn´t With Leo.

The Story of Leo and Giselle Make me feel so Sad, She Was so Bad. In My Experence of 20 years with anxiety and panic attacks, I Can to say that it isn´t a Good experence to feel that the World Will be destroyed, The Anxiety is so Much Serious if you don´t controlled it.

I Admired so Much to Leo Dicaprio, He´s the best Actor. I´m a Big Fanatic. 

This is Only My Humble Opinion.

30 minutes ago, Love35 said:

I´m not Agree, Sorry. Tom Gives Her So Much Things between them, 2 Beautiful Son and So Much and Lots  Serenity and emotional stability.

Don´t Forget us that Leo Destroyed Her emotionally, Although not intentionally and He´s Make feel her so Alone. Giselle Resurfaced when she left the relationship with Leo and Tom brady Gives Her a lot of serenity and stability, That She hadn´t With Leo.

The Story of Leo and Giselle Make me feel so Sad, She Was so Bad. In My Experence of 20 years with anxiety and panic attacks, I Can to say that it isn´t a Good experence to feel that the World Will be destroyed, The Anxiety is so Much Serious if you don´t controlled it.

I Admired so Much to Leo Dicaprio, He´s the best Actor. I´m a Big Fanatic. 

This is Only My Humble Opinion.

No offense but you were not in their marriage and she is currently leaving him so he is obviously not fulfilling her needs. 

6 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

No offense but you were not in their marriage and she is currently leaving him so he is obviously not fulfilling her needs. 

I´m not Offended. I Think that They Had their Good Moments, But When a Relationship don´t Work, The Best is be Separates.

Gisele isn’t posting on social media since August. Why is Tom posting like a 20 yr old? He’s seeming very immature for someone going through a marriage crisis.  

My theory is nothing is final that’s why no official statements have been given. It just seems like they’re in a huge fight for now. If a guy is “hurting” so bad like tabloids have said I doubt they would be having Tom’s social media behavior. 

Gisele’s sister liked Tom’s latest post. 

3 hours ago, michelabella said:

Gisele isn’t posting on social media since August. Why is Tom posting like a 20 yr old? He’s seeming very immature for someone going through a marriage crisis.  

My theory is nothing is final that’s why no official statements have been given. It just seems like they’re in a huge fight for now. If a guy is “hurting” so bad like tabloids have said I doubt they would be having Tom’s social media behavior. 

Gisele’s sister liked Tom’s latest post. 

I honestly don't think he cares...  he seems very self centered. My feeling is that gisele is testing him right now to see if he will react but so far I don't think we've seen a reaction from him. I personally think she is the one that broke up with the famous actor she once dated.... I don't think she is the type of woman you should play with.

7 minutes ago, Naomison2 said:

U guys do know that his marketing/ media team run his social media accounts. Which why most (like 90%) of his post are about his brand and not something completely random. Like c’mon let’s not character assassinate off of someone’s business run media posts. 

I'm sure he allows for the posts?

Not trying to bash Tom but I could only see the comments now if Gisele were non stop posting herself while going through a marriage crisis.  The comments would be disgusting. I hate the double standards I guess. 

Tom is getting high fives while Gisele is getting called selfish and “crazy”. I think it’s very unfair. 

12 minutes ago, michelabella said:

Not trying to bash Tom but I could only see the comments now if Gisele were non stop posting herself while going through a marriage crisis.  The comments would be disgusting. I hate the double standards I guess. 

Tom is getting high fives while Gisele is getting called selfish and “crazy”. I think it’s very unfair. 

Of course it's unfair. She gave 10 years of her life for her family. The guy won't give anything.