Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I just googled the distance between Tampa and Miami. It's four hours away, that's far! (in my small Island mind!) It looks like their divorce was amicable but I hope she got a good deal and managed to protect all her assets – once they agreed fair custody terms of course. I also remember reading she invested in a lot of property and had a vast portfolio?

Hmmm good question. Some people think it’s a home for family members or maid. But why would it be 4 hours from Tampa if it was for visitors? People just can’t believe Gisele would live modestly lol. Honestly her homes before Tom were always quite modest. He was the one very into cars,mansions,yatchts etc. (like most men).

Or I guess it could possibly be another real estate venture for her. Not sure. I don’t doubt this would be a perfect home for a single woman w two kids. She certainly won’t need a huge mansion now. 

I only know the home in Costa Rica is hers she bought in the 2000s. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.outkick.com/gisele-new-boyfriend-joaquim-valente-photos/

With her divorce complete, Gisele wasted no time revealing her new boyfriend, Joaquim Valente, to the world.

The supermodel and her new jiu-jitsu instructor boy toy, but it wasn’t a one-on-one date. The mother of two had her kids, Benjamin, 12, and Vivian, 9, in tow as the new power couple grabbed some dinner at a Costa Rican hotspot as her ex-husband was preparing to play the most important NFL game in German history.

From the look of things, this Gisele-Joaquim Valente relationship isn’t new. As you can see from the tabloid spy cameras, Gisele and Joaquim, a member of the notorious Valente black belt family, were dressed like they were grabbing wings and beers. It doesn’t take a relationship expert to determine these two aren’t in the first week of a new relationship.

According to Page Six, Gisele possibly knew Joaquim from a 2021 magazine shoot the supermodel did with his brothers, Pedro and Giu. This year, Gisele complimented Joaquim, Pedro and Gui as being “awesome teachers” after she picked up the art of jiu-jitsu. Keep in mind, the Valente Bros. are like the Gracie Bros. We’re talking about the only families where four members of the family hold black belts.

In a video that will be analyzed by all the tabloids, Gisele is seen practicing her moves on one of the Valente Brothers. It’s unclear if that’s Joaquim rolling around on the mat with Tom Brady’s baby mama.

5 minutes ago, Smarf said:

With her divorce complete, Gisele wasted no time revealing her new boyfriend, Joaquim Valente, to the world.

The supermodel and her new jiu-jitsu instructor boy toy, but it wasn’t a one-on-one date. The mother of two had her kids, Benjamin, 12, and Vivian, 9, in tow as the new power couple grabbed some dinner at a Costa Rican hotspot as her ex-husband was preparing to play the most important NFL game in German history.

From the look of things, this Gisele-Joaquim Valente relationship isn’t new. As you can see from the tabloid spy cameras, Gisele and Joaquim, a member of the notorious Valente black belt family, were dressed like they were grabbing wings and beers. It doesn’t take a relationship expert to determine these two aren’t in the first week of a new relationship.

According to Page Six, Gisele possibly knew Joaquim from a 2021 magazine shoot the supermodel did with his brothers, Pedro and Giu. This year, Gisele complimented Joaquim, Pedro and Gui as being “awesome teachers” after she picked up the art of jiu-jitsu. Keep in mind, the Valente Bros. are like the Gracie Bros. We’re talking about the only families where four members of the family hold black belts.

In a video that will be analyzed by all the tabloids, Gisele is seen practicing her moves on one of the Valente Brothers. It’s unclear if that’s Joaquim rolling around on the mat with Tom Brady’s baby mama.

Definitely a huge downgrade for Gisele but still feel for Tom Brady here. 

It's obvious she and this instructor have been seeing each other for a while now which isn't a good look imho. 

Can't wait to see who Tom pops up with the off season.

2 hours ago, Smarf said:

Gi broke Twitter today with this and I personally don't believe they are together.

1 hour ago, justdoitplaya said:

Definitely a huge downgrade for Gisele but still feel for Tom Brady here. 

It's obvious she and this instructor have been seeing each other for a while now which isn't a good look imho. 

Can't wait to see who Tom pops up with the off season.

If this were true why isn't she allowed to date? Funny when things like this come out new people Start posting in these threads.

1 hour ago, Smarf said:

Caring about her and her children is a downgrade? Or are you just saying that because he's not a famous athlete in America?

Yeah, I mean congrats to him aspiring to be a step dad 2 weeks after divorce. 

But to be fair, almost everyone would be a downgrade from Tom.

It'd be like if Tom started dating the local pilates instructor. Sure we all could agree thats a huge downgrade from Gisele right

4 minutes ago, justdoitplaya said:

Yeah, I mean congrats to him aspiring to be a step dad 2 weeks after divorce. 

But to be fair, almost everyone would be a downgrade from Tom.

It'd be like if Tom started dating the local pilates instructor. Sure we all could agree thats a huge downgrade from Gisele right

Her camp says they are not dating so I'm a little lost at the argument you continue to make.

43 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I'm also not on the Tom Brady train. To me he is just an idiot who plays football and has $$$. I don't see that he has much else to offer... really shouldn't be that hard to find someone better.

That's a pretty narrow view. I could say what does Gisele have to offer but a pretty face and $$$ but I won't because that'd be a stupid thing to say.