Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Gisele: no Terraço Daslu

Übermodel lança campanha da Pantene na semana que vem

Gisele Bündchen desembarca no Brasil na semana que vem para estrelar o lançamento da campanha brasileira da Pantene. A festa de anúncio oficial rola no Terraço Daslu, só para convidados e jornalistas, na segunda-feira que vem (03/09).

ca3mt1.th.pngcar2hh7.th.pngorlgs4.th.png

Gisele: in the Terrace Daslu Ãœbermodel it launches campaign of the Pantene in the week that comes

Gisele Bündchen disembarks in Brazil in the week that comes to estrelar the launching of the Brazilian campaign of the Pantene. The party of official announcement rolls in the Daslu Terrace, only for guests and journalists, in the monday that comes (03/09).

Gisele Bundchen's boyfriend's son is named after his father

Despite having broken up with I Robot actress Bridget Moynahan before she announced she was pregant with his child, Gisele Bundchen's boyfriend Tom Brady's relationship with her is as friendly as possible.

Proof of it is that, even going against a request from Gisele, Tom flew to Los Angeles to watch her ex on the delivery, but the New England Patriots didn't make it in time for the emergency C-section.

It's been said that Brady arrived on the hospital really happy, carrying orchids. American press says he took a break, not only from his time, but also from Bundchen, to enjoy his new son.

The boy was named John Edward Thomas Moynahan, after his daddy, even if he's not having Thomas Edward Brady's last name. Coincidentially or not, the baby's initials, JET, are the same of Brady's team archirivals.

Source: http://ofuxico.uol.com.br/Materias/Noticia...07/08/57587.htm

I don't think Gisele would do such a thing too, yasaboo (unitentional rhyme, sorry). However, it's been said that she left VS because they wanted to hire Bar Refaeli next year, so one will never know. Maybe she feared Tom would go back to Bridget once he saw the baby. Highly unlikely, but fears are irrational.

And can Gisele be a stepmother when she's not married to Tom? :unsure:

More about Gisele!

Gisele Bundchen in a silver bikini in the cover of Italian GQ

Gisele Bundchen is in the cover and inside the september issue of Italian GQ magazine. In the cover, she shows off all her sex appeal in a silver bikini.

The styling was work of no one less than the duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. Pictures are by Steven Klein

In Brazil

Gisele will arrive once again in Brazil next week.

The Brazilian top goes to S

the image gallery @ giselefan.org is also named bombshell gisele - currently they have some probs, but they are working on it

lol yes thats what i'm talking about! the fansite bombshell gisele. I know Gisele is a bombshell and she has been working lots! so thats not what i meant. but thanks I hope it gets working again [the website]