Bellazon

News

Neo52285

and..... all on one occasion ?

Course not!!!!

Her first boyfriend

Scott ( model)

Ricardo Mansur ( Polo Player from Brazil)

Dicaprio ( <_< )

Kelly Slater...

There u have the top 5 :whistle: :laugh:

I think gisele is a lier!!! She is 25 years old and I think she has slept with more men!!! Come on!!!

who cares how many people she has slept with. I think she should have not said anything at all about who she's slept with, but it seems believable. She was with Dicaprio for how many years? Gisele strikes me as the faithful type and a hopeless romantic so i don't think she would randomly sleep with men. Of course that is my opinion and honestly she can do what ever she wants. I read adrainna is a virgin, how do you get ingaged to Lenny Kravitz and be a virgin?

I say go Girl, the more the merrier. She's one of the most beautiful girls in the world, could have ANy guy she wanted, and lets face it, the stuff's good so she should go for it.

The only thing that bothers me in this whole thingis that, Gisele from all people, who's always "I don't talk about my private life" suddenly decides to share this. Not just her, I mean many celebs at some point decide its gonna be good for them to discuss their sex lives. Britney and Adriana ""Oh, I'm the hottest virgin ever", Gisele "I did it with 5 guys only", I mean who cares? I'm not saying that I don't , but what bothers me is why? One thing is to be open about your sexuality, another is to supposebly use these fact(oids?) to benefit your career somehow. And Im not saying that they are. They could, but..Its stupid. But, whatever.

Britney Spears was like Mother Theresa "Oh, I'm such a pureinnocent virgin" until she broke up with that Justin guy and he was like "Pfff! Virgin? Yeah right, thats a good one. Virgin from her left ear, cuz the right one I did it when we were dating."

PS: On a sidenote, I mean, 5 does seem like a small number, IMO. But I guess that, you know, its like when youre watching a movie but you dont have to watch the whole movie, you just like, watch the trailer, or preview clips until youre ready for the whole thing, so...for all that matters she could have been with a 100 guys but she's only slept with 5.

I met this girl in highschool she used to make this big thing about her virginity, until the right guys came along and whatever, but she didn't stay home reading the Bible either, I mean, she did a loooot of other stuff, like she ate the icecream and left the bananas for later )or the other way around) for times of real starvation. So technically, she's been with one guy, now her husband (at 21 yo). But she practically tried all the bananas before putting the icecream on top. Or, whatever.

Thats horrible analogy, I know. I was never good at speaking figuratively. But, whatever.

post-949-1150249344_thumb.jpg

Edited by cowabungadude

"The only thing that bothers me in this whole thingis that, Gisele from all people, who's always "I don't talk about my private life" suddenly decides to share this. Not just her, I mean many celebs at some point decide its gonna be good for them to discuss their sex lives. Britney and Adriana ""Oh, I'm the hottest virgin ever", Gisele "I did it with 5 guys only", I mean who cares? I'm not saying that I don't , but what bothers me is why? One thing is to be open about your sexuality, another is to supposebly use these fact(oids?) to benefit your career somehow. And Im not saying that they are. They could, but..Its stupid. But, whatever."

I agree with you in all but one thing - I don

Gisele is on Extra and rumor is shes dating a tennis player.

The dude's name is Gustavo Kuerten, or just "Guga", a brazilian tennis player. They've seen together as friends before, she's stayed in his house in Floripa last summer... I wouldnt give it much credit until they confirm. Plus, Kelly Slater is so much cooler.

Check him out. Dude needs a comb.

post-949-1150335530_thumb.jpg

The dude's name is Gustavo Kuerten, or just "Guga", a brazilian tennis player. They've seen together as friends before, she's stayed in his house in Floripa last summer... I wouldnt give it much credit until they confirm. Plus, Kelly Slater is so much cooler.

I didn't believe this rumor because I think she is with Kelly.

dudes!! thats guga (gustavo) kuerten and he is the former world number 1, he was the best back in 2000-2002 and won three french opens but then he got surgery on his hip and his shoulder and he has really suffered i his tennis :cry: , this year might be the last for him because he said he will retire if he keeps losing. I know he is a good surfer because that is his hobby and i know he lives in florianapolis. I play tennis and follow it too, thats why i know alot :p . He used to be my favorite and the peoples favorite too. Poor guga.

hello to everyone in here....first of all, i'd like to say that i just went through every single thread gisele have and man! she's growing on me...oh no, i like her already...i boycotted her at first but thats about to change :p just want to let something out though...this is the article that i've read that made me dislike her and i'm sharing it with you guys and gals...this is in GQ 2004...here it is:

Summing up male-model attitudes towards their female counterparts, one male model named Damien says, "Most girl models are social-climbing bitches who won't talk to you unless you're loaded. You see 18-year-old girls with 50-year-old wankers all the time." Gisele ranks high on the list of those they dislike. Another model says, "She travels around with this little fucking white terrier named Vida, and sits there either talking about herself or her dog. One time, I did a job with her, and we were there for hours sweating it out in suits, waiting for her to show up. When the limo pulled up, she got out with Vida and said, 'What are you standing around for?' and another guy turned to one of the stylists and said very loudly, so Gisele could hear, 'Will someone tell Gisele to shut the fuck up?'".

is this true? well, now i'm like who cares?! im not bashing her or anything like that...just want to sat I'm now a Gisele fan!!!

and now i want to say sorry coz i bashed her in one of the polls...i'm taking that back but my vote remains unchanged...

they're ''reportedly'' split

Leonardo DiCaprio's ex-girlfriend Gisele Bundchen and surfer boyfriend Kelly Slater have ended their relationship.

The pair had been dating for eight months and both are reportedly taking the split hard.

According to American publication In Touch, Slater, who has also dated Pamela Anderson, was so distraught over the split he skipped the 12 June premiere of his new film Letting Go.