Bellazon

News

Neo52285

i don't know if this had been posted yet, but just in case it hasn't...

from: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/10/04/...main64925.shtml

WEDNESDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW:

GISELE BUNDCHEN: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen's face is known around the world, but she's not just a pretty face. She'll be in our studio to talk about her latest projects, both in the fashion world and on the big screen.

Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen was looking especially heavenly when she donned a pair of self-designed wings to help launch a new fragrance in New York this week.

The Latin bombshell's fellow catwalk queens Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima also alighted on Herald Square on Wednesday, where the scent Dream Angels Heavenly was being presented in the Victoria Secret flagship store.

And although the lingerie label was aiming solely to promote its perfume, Gisele's feathered handiwork garnered the most attention. "I designed these little blue wings because I love the ocean and I wanted to look like a little fairy," revealed the 25-year-old. "They're going to be auctioned later and the money is going to charity."

The 5ft 11in stunner, who split up with long-time beau Leonardo DiCaprio late last year, also had some words of advice for any potential suitors. The best way to make a lasting impression, she said, is to choose a good cologne. "A smell is very memorable," she explained. "You remember a person that always wears a fragrance, even though you don't know about them anymore. I knew a guy many years ago, and I haven't seen him in ten years, but I was walking in the street the other day and I didn't see him, but I smelled the smell."

From Sky Showbiz news:

Leonardo DiCaprio is said to be pining for his ex-girlfriend, supermodel Gisele Bundchen. He still speaks to her on the phone and pals believe he hopes for a reconciliation.

But Gisele, who reportedly dumped Leo because he wouldn't marry her, has moved on and is now dating champion surfer Kelly Slater.

oh, of course leo is pining for her! she's amazing. i'm a big leo fan too and i thought they were just great together. but i know leo said he'd have to live with a woman for 5-10 years before marrying her. i guess gisele got fed up, it must suck when you think someone loves you and they wont commit to you after 5 years. that's gotta hurt. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A brazilian magazine says Gisele is joining the cast of "The Devil Wears Prada" (2006), with Meryl Streep, and even posted pictures of her doing like outfit/wardrobe tests for her character and stuff like that. I checked IMDB and it doesnt mention her name on the cast, but several sites on the Internet do, as the book, wich mentions her. Anyone can confirn this? Maybe her official site?

Before IMDB had her listed as playing Allyson in the film, now she's listed as playing Serena The Talking Clacker, whoever that is.

I just got the US June issue of Vogue & Gisele has a long editorial in there .. she`s extremely beautiful!!!!!!!!! :) She was given the title "Water Baby." Oh & she`s also been named the Super Supermodel of the Year. :blush: She`s so awesome .. :wub:

Fashion Week in Rio and Gisele poses for the photographers before her show " People, I still gotta do my hair and makeup" to calm all the buzz. She also gave a first row ticket to the Colcci show she's about to do (21:30 here in Braz)to a devouted fan, who follows her career like since 1994 or something. She's nice and hot.

post-949-1149903132_thumb.jpg