Bellazon

News

Neo52285

A brazilian magazine says Gisele is joining the cast of "The Devil Wears Prada" (2006), with Meryl Streep, and even posted pictures of her doing like outfit/wardrobe tests for her character and stuff like that. I checked IMDB and it doesnt mention her name on the cast, but several sites on the Internet do, as the book, wich mentions her. Anyone can confirn this? Maybe her official site?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ID MAGAZINE MARCH 2006

Contents include:

Gisele Bundchen - cover star. Inside, Gisele models in an 8 page fashion editorial titled 'What Makes An Icon?' :blush: :wub:

Michelle Williams - wife of Heath Ledger (and his on-screen wife in the most wonderful film ever(!); Brokeback Mountain. Six page article, Michelle models in 4 beautiful full page photos.

Catherine Deneuve - talks movies and sexual obsessions in a one page Q&A interview with small photo.

Mary J Blige - 2 page interview, with phots taken by (my friend) Chidi Achara.

Caroline Winberg - models lingerie in stunning b&w shots by Australian photographer Lachlan Bailey. 7 pages.

Bette Franke (Jil Sander model) - models in 'True Romance'; 8 superfine photos, plus another fashion editorial is modelled by this blue-eyed wide-haired wonder.

15 YEARS OF FASHION IN i-D - 8 pages of past i-D covers.

Harmony Korrine - In a world exclusive, Harmony delves into diaries. 6 pages, illustrated.

Azzedine Alaia - In bed with Alaia. 6 page interview with the designer, plus clothes modelled by ANOUCK LEPERE (4 pages, one topless).

Natasha Poly - models in an 8 page fashion spread; Shadow Play.

WELCOME TO LALA - Feature on Los Angeles' designers, artists, writers, models and more, including: SEAN LENNON, the band ROONEY - one full page photo and interview with each.

Chris Brown - R&B newcomer... 4 page interview with photos. PLUS: Jesse Eisenberg, actor; 2 pages. Kevin Zegers; actor; one full page. Q'Orianka Kilcher, actor; 2 pages. Clifton Collins Jr; actor - 2 pages. Alexis Bledel; actor - 1 page. Anne Hathaway, actor; one page. Evan Holloway; artist - 4 pages. S/S 06 womenswear; 8 page catwalk feature.

Can somebody buy the magazine? I really want to see the scans!! ... Thanks in advance :wave:

Gise in skimpy dress!

Supermodel GISELE BUNDCHEN has been giving workers on a New York construction site an early morning thrill by working out in skimpy yoga attire in front of them. The sexy Brazilian felt sure the burly builders couldn't see into her apartment - but she discovered she was mistaken when they started waving at her. She explains, "I kept telling my assistant that we needed to put something up, because they could see in my apartment, but she said, 'Don't worry about it - you have special blinds where you can see out, but they can't see in.'" The supermodel continued to stretch and practice yoga in skimpy outfits every morning in her living room. She adds, "I'm stretching in my shorts and I see a guy looking at me, but my assistant said he couldn't see me, so I continued. "I left and came back home and there were more guys looking into my apartment. I decided to wave (to see if they could see) and they all waved back. "They could see me the entire time! I could have killed her (assistant)!"

best :heythere:

Gisele shows off her new 'body'

post-2962-1141404721_thumb.jpg

Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen gave a seamless performance when she jetted into New York this week. The catwalk queen, who was in town to promote the Victoria's Secret wireless "Ipex Body" bra, delighted photographers as she danced about and playfully winked at the cameras during an appearance in the Big Apple.

On previous occasions the 25-year-old has sent temperatures soaring by modelling the lingerie firm's designs, but this time she decided to stay covered up with a grey waiscoat over her white t-shirt and denim jeans.

And although Gisele's deal as a Victoria's Secret "Angel" is her most high-profile commitment, the 5ft 11in beauty has made inroads into several other areas, too.

With a fortune estimated at well over