Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Thxs sounds interesting, though I didnt understand a single word lol. A translation from a kind soul in a semi-near future, maybe? :)

Cute couple, seems like a nice guy for Gis for a change, I have nothing against DiCaprio but they just didnt look right together, imo. I was rooting for Kelly Slater, it was like having two idols of mine together, but it didnt last. Though I like Chris, isnt he younger than her? Not thats a big deal anyway. I hope its for real, this time around, he seems like a cool dude, and he's shown interest in Gisele for a while, so maybe its luuuuuuuuuuuuuve. We should hope so. (Imagine what their kids would look like)

I thought this article interesting and i'd like to share with you guys...

Making of a Supermodel

Hey girl, you want to be the latest cover girl? You want to be on the ramp, in the spotlight. You want to be the next Gisele, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell of India! In short, you want to be the face that launches a million products.

Simply put, you want to be a supermodel. In the world of showbiz and glamour, nothing is impossible, even the girl-next-door can be groomed into becoming that almost-perfect supermodel. All it takes is a bit of grooming, a bit of training and voila, you're ready to be the 'It' girl. Talent management firms