Jump to content
nightowl

80s-90s models, part 2

Recommended Posts

2. Isabella Rossellini?
5. Sophie Patitz

8. Bridget Moynahan?

9. Dana Douglas

10. yes, Georgina Grenville

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nightowl they are:

 

# 3 She is Anika Friebe

.1350393151_AnikaFriebe.thumb.jpg.1c8f643f24ae036f2849f7249b9f3a62.jpg809-522.thumb.jpg.d00fa7cfdce397be9b6c770bebd7fed8.jpg

 

 

# 7 She is Spanish Model Natalia López.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chirkomania said:

 

 

# 11 She is Julie Vhay

560092480_JulieVhay-88-1.thumb.PNG.1b0312ba374eece48f84bc93149ed906.PNG553952816_JulieVhay-88-2.thumb.PNG.a5e9ef70327e34a505c393687f53a6f2.PNG1733466806_JulieVhay-90-2.thumb.PNG.fb0342aec6d80a86d4c1aaa3a8777782.PNG1201325643_JulieVhay-90-3.thumb.PNG.4398799650c47d59229dee99ec003fe3.PNG2090552937_JulieVhay.thumb.jpg.192157d18d92ef055f9edae74fb2f225.jpg2133245861_JulieVhay2.thumb.jpg.ebcfab6ede7795b09f3e910ef0b573a0.jpgimg158.thumb.jpg.0d43a20f80959c7a6cf9df75a86db20b.jpgimg159.thumb.jpg.7c8d0a05cc84ce64ad0f4ea74f641e5a.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Chirkomania said:

@nightowl they are:

 

# 3 She is Anika Friebe

.1350393151_AnikaFriebe.thumb.jpg.1c8f643f24ae036f2849f7249b9f3a62.jpg809-522.thumb.jpg.d00fa7cfdce397be9b6c770bebd7fed8.jpg

 

 

# 7 She is Spanish Model Natalia López.

 

 

 

THanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Chirkomania said:

 

 

 

Entirely unknown to me--thanks! But I was wondering if #11 was in fact Dada Held. I don't know the year of this ad, and I guess it's unlikely it is her based on age....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nightowl said:

 

Entirely unknown to me--thanks! But I was wondering if #11 was in fact Dada Held. I don't know the year of this ad, and I guess it's unlikely it is her based on age....

You are right @nightowl  because this advert is from the beginning of 90's and she is Julie Vhay.Dada Held she is another face than this and started modeling at the late 90s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chirkomania  Your knowledge of these 80s/90s models is amazing! I've never heard of many of them and they were (are) such great beauties. :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kimflorida said:

@Chirkomania  Your knowledge of these 80s/90s models is amazing! I've never heard of many of them and they were (are) such great beauties. :heart:

@kimflorida many thanks :) :heythere:It's my pleasure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information