Bellazon

Paul Walker ~ Rest In Peace
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 2 weeks later...

I think he's a great actor too!

me too :wub:

Count me in as someone who also thinks that Paul is a truly talented actor. People are going to judge him by a harsher standard because he is as good-looking as he is, and to be fair he does seem to use his attractiveness a lot as a way to get attention, but he is still incredibly talented. :)

I would also like to add that Paul is the only other actor working in hollywood currently who is as sexy as Wentworth Miller. This has little to do with their looks, although both are extremely good-looking. Both of them are sexy pure and simple, although Gale Harold, Gael Garcia Bernal, Josh Lucas, and Josh Hartnett follow close behind them. Paul and Wentworth come across as real men not as hollywood actors. Some are intimidated; a gay website recently said that Paul looked old, but i think that he looks just like a hot man. Those people only seem to like boys and men determined to stay boys forever. Bad taste!