enVY

miss lima or miss kroes  

302 members have voted

1. 1. who's prettier

• adriana
    • doutzen

Still on the fense about both :ermm: .

Where's the pics :ermm: ?

Both may have their flaws, but Adriana has a more obviously feminine face shape to me and Adriana (particularly the shape of the face and lips) looks better from a lot more angles to me than Doutzen does :hehe: . From some angles Doutzen can look great to me and from others kindof odd in comprarisson.

But I will visit their threads before I vote :hehe: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Neither: Fill in Blank [x]

If I HAD to pick one based on what the woman looks like today. Adriana

Doutzen started off strong. 3+ years ago I found her very pretty, however over the last few years she seems to have put on weight, and her looks went down hill. I dunno what it is, but something really seems off about her. OH! and those damn capterpillars growing above her eyes O.O nope.

Adriana also started off amazing. However about the same time Doutzen was hot. Adriana was not. As my friends might say "ship all banged up!" Adriana like Doutzen also seemed be packing on the pounds, and her youthfulness was gone. Something also seemed off about her. But over the last year or so she came back 75%. She's not going to look at she did in her heyday. It's called getting older. Some people only get better with age, Adriana imo isn't one of them. However she does look a hell of a lot better then a few years back.... well up till recently o.O

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...