Bellazon

RocketQueen vintage ID

RocketQueen

3 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

Back in the day my dad worked at this place that a lot of British tourist would visit and they would forget their stuff quite often. So, that's how I got this magazine, plus a few other ones. I was a teen then and I hadn't started collecting anything, so those mags just cluttered my room and I threw them away. I had no idea that I would need them later on! Well, I don't personally need them anyways, I would have sent them to you. I believe the rest had interesting editorials in them too. Anyway, as I told you already, if I ever remember the magazine or come across it, I'll message you. :)

Thank you :) I only wanted to know if you remember having any Cosmopolitan UK magazines ;) and this editorial should be some summer issue

I've been looking for this one for so long... She appears in many early 80s ads. I think I've posted her pic on here before, or maybe it was the TFS, and I got a response that it's Michelle Stevens but it's definitely not her. Some help would be much appreciated...

158.thumb.jpg.5b18eaa89b2bcfcb33ba164dee8ca829.jpg

• 2 weeks later...