Bellazon

Model of the Month

Mousematt

16 hours ago, Grievous said:

The pictures of the models are important because there's a ton of models I don't know so I vote based on their pictures. 

I agree. I think the pictures are very important, too.  I used to just look at the pictures provided, but if I have time, I've started looking through their threads to get a better idea of what they look like and how good their work is. It sucks if the model doesn't have a thread on here bc I like to see the progression of work and skills. 

Mariama Diallo

Maggie Rawlins 

Raven Lyn

Renée Murden (they both suck, but she can be kinda ok in some pictures)

@Mousematt I was thinking maybe a way to resolve the photo issue is to have nominators to submit their own photos.This might decrease some members' disagreement with the photos used. So basically you would give them 1-2 days to submit their photos, and if they don't meet the deadline then you will select the photos for them. This might decrease the number of complaints. That's part of the reason I do it this way in my competitions---they can't really complain if they were the ones who selected the photos or at least they can't complain to you ;)

Results

Solveig Mork Hansen 10 V Mariama Diallo 12

Maggie Rawlins 13 V Lini Kennedy Oliveira 9

Anna-Christina Schwartz 9 V Raven Lyn 13

Imaan Hammam 9 V Renée Murden 13

Tier 15

Maggie Rawlins

Raven Lyn

Renée Murden

Mariama Diallo

Tier 16

Solveig Mork Hansen

Anna-Christina Schwartz

Imaan Hammam

Lini Kennedy Oliveira

(You can view the full Top 101 here)

15 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

@Mousematt I was thinking maybe a way to resolve the photo issue is to have nominators to submit their own photos.This might decrease some members' disagreement with the photos used. So basically you would give them 1-2 days to submit their photos, and if they don't meet the deadline then you will select the photos for them. This might decrease the number of complaints. That's part of the reason I do it this way in my competitions---they can't really complain if they were the ones who selected the photos or at least they can't complain to you ;)

...or start handing out warning points for those who complain :shifty:

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

This sounds like a great idea. And of course everyone is welcome to send in photos whenever - I don't see it as criticism! I think the pictures are really important, because although everyone knows the big names, and quite a lot of us know everyone else too, it's good to discover new models or change you mind about models as they do new work. Realistically I'm not going to be able to pick the best new pictures for 100+ models every month, so sending me pictures is great.