Bellazon

Bands/Artists no one knows except you! (at least that's how you feel)

Headhuntaz

ive heard of thursday! :D

ok i have a few idk if theyve been posted on here yet but yeah..

senses fail, the used, hellogoodbye, the postal service, a static lullaby, juliana theory, armor for sleep, dead city sunday, suburbs, self against city, relient k, funeral for a friend, enter shikari, , ateryu, get cape. wear cape. fly., trivium..

senses fail, the used, hellogoodbye, the postal service, a static lullaby, juliana theory, armor for sleep, dead city sunday, suburbs, self against city, relient k, funeral for a friend, enter shikari, , ateryu, get cape. wear cape. fly., trivium..

woot :p

the ones in bold- I know them :p

Has anybody heard of VAST? That's my favorite band that my friends have never heard of for some reason. The band had one or two singles that probably hit the west coast air waves about six years ago. But there have been three realeases in the past four years via the internet that have definitely gone under the radar. Everybody should listen to VAST. And The Rasmus.

I have heard of every single one of these! :laugh: You have the exact same taste in music as my best friend :yes: Except she hates Relent K :whistle: :hehe: You're an Adri fan and you like The Used! I love you :blush: Their new CD is dope no?

What about some of these?

A Change of Pace, A Heartwell Ending, Stutterfly, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, From First To Last (you've gotta know them!), Perfect Circle, A Skylit Drive, The Academy Is, Aiden, Alesana, Bullet For My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed And Cambria, Cute Is What We Aim For, Dead Poetic, The Devil Wears Prada, Dropping Daylight, Eighteen Visions, Emery, Envy On The Coast, Escape The Fate, Everytime I Die, Family Force 5, The Fall Of Troy, Flyleaf, Four Letter Lie, All That Remains, The Almost, Arsonists Get All The Girls, As Cities Burn, As I Lay Dying... Yah?

What about some of these?

A Change of Pace, A Heartwell Ending, Stutterfly, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, From First To Last (you've gotta know them!), Perfect Circle, A Skylit Drive, The Academy Is, Aiden, Alesana, Bullet For My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed And Cambria, Cute Is What We Aim For, Dead Poetic, The Devil Wears Prada, Dropping Daylight, Eighteen Visions, Emery, Envy On The Coast, Escape The Fate, Everytime I Die, Family Force 5, The Fall Of Troy, Flyleaf, Four Letter Lie, All That Remains, The Almost, Arsonists Get All The Girls, As Cities Burn, As I Lay Dying... Yah?

Let's see: Check marks for A Perfect Circle, Aiden, Bullet for my Valentine, Coheed and Cambria, Dropping Daylight, Eighteen Visions, Flyleaf, All that Remains and As I Lay Dying. That Flyleaf CD has been growing on me and I missed Bullet for my Valentine in concert a few weeks ago but I was there for Chevelle.

Let's add another one to the list then: The Dreaming. They haven't exactly had a wide release yet but they have been together for four years and they've had a few EPs out that I've been listening to. Chris Hall of the late Stabbing Westward is on vocals. I doubt anyone has heard of The Dreaming.