Bellazon

Bands/Artists no one knows except you! (at least that's how you feel)

Headhuntaz

I'm loving Los Campesinos! at the moment! it's FUN FUN FUN music :D :dance: not sure if they're classified as well known though...

It seems like good music is getting harder and harder to find :(

i wonder who introduced you to them :whistle:

and FUN FUN FUN? sounds like a song i know :shifty:

The Virgins

Underground Railroad

Wild Beasts

:thumbsup:

Oh, and Land of Talk as well! Celine, how do you do it!? :laugh:

hahahah! i just do! and im seeing everyones loving the virgins...

but if you guys love the kooks...

check out The Wombats!!!!

or are they overplayed across the pond? they're fairly underground around these parts!

Mando Diao anyone? They're not bad...not a big fan of the new album but can definitely listen to their older stuff

Also, of Montreal is enjoyable...but totally wierd...kinda like Architecture in Helsinki maybe? Can't find a suitable comparison.

Otherwise, if you like chipmunks then try math rock/ experimental band Battles. They're good if you're willing to listen to the album a couple of times.

Disclaimer: These bands are not for everyone. Hell they probably aren't for most people, so don't blame me if you don't like them :ninja:

^ hahah! yeah Mando Diao!!! They were at SXSW last year!!! i liked them!!!

eugh........ of montreal! those guys are asses!!! they seriously take fucking 3 hours to get on stage! i mean... i get they're from canada... but damn! get with the program! you don't see leslie feist taking her sweet ass time out of the alehouse and down into the jailhouse!

OMG!!!!!!!! i LOVE architecture in helsinki!!!!!!!! to make songs out of mumbly words is awesome because you don't have to worry about getting the lyrics wrong! hahhaah! WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA! heart it races and hold music!!!!