Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Wow amazing young images. I have no idea. might it be Zeki Triko turkey? or are these private or after shooting ones?

I would date 1988 or 1989. Where do you find them..?

Are you sure it is Herb Ritts ? The first images I know taken from her by Herb ritts are the b/w ones Malibu summer 1989. These are well known ones where she is at beach and is holding her arms to disguise her chest kneeing in the water at the beach, very sexy images with open hair. Some are shown in your small cover version.

yep, 100% Herb Ritts.

I also think they are testing pictures or something similar, the bikini and even the poses are very simple :hehe:

found them here: http://www.pascalandreimaging.com/celebrities/celb_strip.htm

Wow amazing young images. I have no idea. might it be Zeki Triko turkey? or are these private or after shooting ones?

Are you sure it is Herb Ritts ? The first images I know taken from her by Herb ritts are the b/w ones Malibu summer 1989. These are well known ones where she is at beach and is holding her arms to disguise her chest kneeing in the water at the beach, very sexy images with open hair. Some are shown in your small cover version.

yep, 100% Herb Ritts.

I also think they are testing pictures or something similar, the bikini and even the poses are very simple :hehe:

Hi Joe.  I'm sorry but I don't understand.  That link/the images are on a site for the photographer Pascal Andre.  How do you know the photos are by Herb Ritts? 

yep, 100% Herb Ritts.

Hi Joe.  I'm sorry but I don't understand.  That link/the images are on a site for the photographer Pascal Andre.  How do you know the photos are by Herb Ritts? 

he's a digital retoucher :hehe: most of the pictures of that link were photographed by Herb Ritts, Niki Taylor, Naomi, Helena, Sharon, Donatella, Laetitia, Madonna ... etc

and after all these years I'm still wondering where these pictures by Herb Ritts were published? :idk:

according to her looks around what year would have been photographed? any guesses?

Look like outtakes for one of her calendar. They worked together for the 1996 calendar but it doesn't match the style. Looks like more 1995 with Gilles Bensimon.

According to her hair cut and her body it's way older then 88/89 I think.

Sheila, on 24 Jul 2013 - 2:14 PM, said:snapback.png

According to her hair cut and her body it's way older then 88/89 I think.

@ Frenchkikki: Please think of the fact, that she was discovered in November 1987 in a Duesseldorf disco and that her first official photos for magazines were in Spring 1988. It is only possible that these bikini pictures at beach are private shoots, but for me it looks professional how she poses. She had also such hair and body begin of 1988. So for me it is around this date...And this photographer Pacal Andre has them on his homepage with other supermodels and personalities of this time.

Ok she had done in 1986 a shooting at Mallorca for a mallorcin holiday catalogue, that was before she was discovered, it was a a holiday fun for her , but these pictures looked different....they were later published in Paris Match.

Possilbe someone recognizes these pictures and can date them?