Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

One of the most amazing photos out of this Valentino campaign 1995

"She stands at the balcony and says Hello to the masses of Fans! this was an awesome moment

also for Claudia"

Video campaign Valentino:

http://www.dailymoti...ntino_lifestyle

Photos campaign Valentino:

http://lovelyritablo...ure-dolce-vita/

http://fashionartdaily.blogspot.com.ar/2013/05/editorial-legends-roman-holiday-vogue.html#.Ua0b8EDonjI

Can anyone blame Claudia for staying out of the public eye? Who would want their family and especially young children to go through this kind of attention when they go out for a walk or for a bite to eat?

Good words Lather! I also can underwrite this. And I think Claudia has lived that life for more than twenty years and I think her children are also informed by her how to handle this. Sure its not the fine way of the fotographers to follow them in masses to get pictures but Claudia is a public person and so also her children. Matthew I think is also familiar with the press. And I think today when there are photos of Claudia her family is also involved because normally she is out with her family...I think this is the price you have to pay when you are A Promi.

Think of others, the press now follows Toni Garrn and Leonardo Di Caprio, also Heidi Klum and her Chrildren are photographed nearly every day and are now more in focus than Claudia and her family.

I think Claudia and her children are not very often hunted by the press. And I think they can handle this and for us it is to see some new pictures on Claudia. She looks incredible I think.

^Agree. Not fair for the kids. Papparazzi shouldn't be allowed to photograph kids.

While there's a lot of people (especially celebrities) who say that, it would be completely unenforceable - The only way to do it would be to ban ALL photography in public places, which would then make every innocent tourist and even legitimate journalists a criminal. As has been said by many over the years (including quite a number of celebrities), if you chose to live your life in the public eye, you have to accept that there will always be intrusions into your private life, and the lives of your family. Nobody makes someone chose to attempt to become famous, and so those who do so must realise and accept that there is a price to be paid for the adulation and money they receive.

Yes, some of the worst excesses of the paps are totally indefensible, and they should never intrude onto private land. But all celebrities and wannabes need to realise that, when out on public land, they have to accept that it is not against the law for someone to take photographs of anything or anyone. That's one of the prices they have to pay for fame, and that all of us have to pay for living in a free society.