Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Bunte 02.05.2013 :clap:

" Ein Star stöckelt zur Arbeit"

Claudia is in Germany these days , she stays in hotel "Bayrischer Hof"

and the shootings for the new show "Fashion Hero" have started and will go on until end of may.

I don´t know if Claudia will stay in Germany with her family for this time or if she will always fly home.

This week she was fotographed in front of her hotel and she is very stylish, she is wearing a red and blue

patterned Chanel pullover, a stylish little red bag and a slinky blue jeans and very stylish Indie Sandals wearing

matching red nails to this sandals.

post-23068-0-28618500-1367511604_thumb.j

post-23068-0-73403500-1367511616_thumb.j

Thanks OWS! :ddr: Great to see her in Munich with her family. Ann Carolin is also there and Cosima got a nice young little girl. Great find, nice to see her happy with her family. :flower: I imagine the whole family stays in Germany during the "Fashion Hero" will be shooted. Possible the german Newpapers this or next week will bring some of these pictures??

Bunte 08.05.2013

" She is still the best show! "

Impressions:

In front of the Bavaria film studios in munich at Saturday night it was a show like in front of a In- Disco. About 300 young, excellently stylish women and a handful men push in front of the door and wait for admission. They all have been come for the TV Show " Fashion Hero" to see the first day of shooting. They primarily want to see the star of the Shipment: Claudia Schiffer.

Impressions of the first broadcast: " Claudia made most impression. after the shooting a spectator says to Bunte: " She looked fantastic in her green mini- dress. When Claudia came onto the stage, everyone has begun to clap and to screech as she would be a pop- star. "

Claudia seemend tremendously self- assured, has cracked many jokes and was quick- witted. " La Schiffer " can just more but to look only good....

bunte.jpg

really cool! Claudia looks so small... and she is normally so tall , haha :gocho: I can´t wait to see the complete catalogue. My fave is the first picture you have posted some days ago. Love this so much and would wish to have in HQ. :flower:

I´ve got a ticket for her show FASHION HERO. unfortunatly it is not allowed to take any pictures. you have to leave your bag and jacket in a checkroom.

@sheila - please have a look at your emails

another image for her new campaign Roche Bobois Paris

next week I´m going to see her in munich

Lucky Lucien44.....Take lots of pics....Maybe Sheila can join you as well...I am getting a little jelly...

Oh Sheila I thought you were going too...Next time....I wish you could meet her and Claudia could see what an AMAZING fan you are...Sheila is THE BEST !!!

Dear Appleauto, thank you for your nice thoughts :flower: . I have planned a holiday half a year ago, cruising two weeks with holiday ship AIDA. At this time I did not know anything about Claudias Fashion show and the dates. Possible yes, there will be another date where they are shooting for fashion hero end of may?

Yes indeed, that would be great to go to munich together with Lucien, we talked about that. Sad that fans are not allowed to take pictures but possible Lucien can see her or get an autograph for us. :ddr: I think she has much to tell here. :clap:

Have fun Lucien in munich I hope you will met Claudia!! I will leave today for holiday. :surrender: