Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Vogue37 your request: this picture in the serie is not Mango, it is:

Claudia Schiffer - Flare September 1996 / Photographer: Walter Chin

“The hair, the eyes, those legs! Schiffer’s body language is a winning combination of playful and provocative typifying the big-time sensuality she’s famous for.” — Elio Iannacci, editor, and Tanya Watt, Art Director at FLARE

post-23068-1325325355_thumb.jpg

French Vogue Hommes 9-1989

Wow thank you so much Lampro, never seen. She is so young. I think she is at the fotos

with her model friend Bill Goins.... great!!! I love the second one so much.

I am really happy to see such stuff which is not in my collection and of whom I don´t know...

she has done so many wonderful layouts :kiss:

Thanks Sheila, I'm very glad too that I found these pics to the net, unfortunately it's really rare to find stuff from her early career..

The male model is Rafael Edholm and the photographer is Amy Nasser. Have a nice year :wave:

Wow thank you so much Lampro, never seen. She is so young. I think she is at the fotos

I am really happy to see such stuff which is not in my collection and of whom I don´t know...

Thanks Sheila, I'm very glad too that I found these pics to the net, unfortunately it's really rare to find stuff from her early career..

The male model is Rafael Edholm and the photographer is Amy Nasser. Have a nice year :wave:

Thanks Lampro!! I wish the same to you!! a kiss Sheila :wave:

I would love to know in which magazine the first picture of Claudia appeared and when she was recognized

the very first time... yes indeed, very rare to find such stuff! I think nobody really knows what she has all done in her

early beginnings and career. There is no complete list or anything else of her work, especially her early work. I know she

appeared in early 1988 in german Brigitte and Petra, also Carina and Freundin and also foreign countries mags like Italy and spain ,

so like Anna Italy, Elle Italy and Elle Spain etc. etc. and also in very many US magazines....

Thanks again for those pics you made my last day of this year! :laugh:

From what year are those pictures by Herb Ritts?

Most of these pictures at Beach and also the pictures with the suncream are taken in Malibu 1989 others are taken in 1990! Some are out

of already posted images from Vogue Italia 01/1990 editorial called "Sexy", some where published in different magazines 1990 like Diva Greece 10/1990 and Max Germany. I love thoese early images very much. :laugh:

one further of this Malibu serie from Ritts

Thanks, Sheila

If you want me to scan this edit for you I can do it? It's going to be way way bigger and better quality. Let me know?

Vogue37 your request: this picture in the serie is not Mango, it is:

Claudia Schiffer - Flare September 1996 / Photographer: Walter Chin

“The hair, the eyes, those legs! Schiffer’s body language is a winning combination of playful and provocative typifying the big-time sensuality she’s famous for.” — Elio Iannacci, editor, and Tanya Watt, Art Director at FLARE

A cropped version (without the foreground) of this photo is also published in Walter Chin's book Work In Progress, with the photo attributed to 1995. If you search for Claudia

http://www.famamoca.com/

the photo will show up for comparison.

Happy New Year.

If you want me to scan this edit for you I can do it? It's going to be way way bigger and better quality. Let me know?

Dear Frenchkiki, oh yes please , scan it in bigger :laugh:

I love this schoolgirlish Claudia.... she has still her baby face. More schoolgirl than Topmodel but incredible lovely fresh and young.

I also like her natural blonde long hair she had in her first years.

Is it also ok for you when we show it at our fanpage?

Thanks Sheila :wave:

Dear Frenchkiki, oh yes please , scan it in bigger :laugh:

I love this schoolgirlish Claudia.... she has still her baby face. More shcoolgirl than Topmodel but incredible lovely fresh and young.

I also like her natural blonde long hair.

Is it also ok for you when we show it at our fanpage?

Thanks Sheila :wave:

oh yes i hope see these!