Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Thanks PAL for your translation :wave:

These pictures were shown at the madame Figaro homepage, really nice, but I never

found them in a magazine.

Does anybody know what is : "SO Figaro" ?? is this a spezial magazine.

I really hope we can find these pictures printed anywhere.... :drool:

bye Sheila

Claudia Schiffer DEAD DRUNK....EEEEEEEEEEEK !!!! This article was posted on 14 Nov 2011 .......

http://www.cancan.ro/showbiz/showbiz-inter...sot-193111.html

Here is the "loose" translation frm a Romanian to English website.....

Claudia Schiffer does not keep the booze.

Fell over lata Nemtoaica Claudia Schiffer's husband came to have fun in the club with her husband. At departure, ametita broken by alcohol and fatigue, the star fell ravasita in taxi over her partner for life.

Fotomodelul german Claudia Schiffer, 41-year-old had an intense and heavy night at Nobu, in London, where he went with her husband, Matthew Vaughn, or in the age of 40 years. Blonde, who spent all night, kinda exaggerated with booze and this was seen at departure. Nemtoaica was hardly gone to taxi her partner for life and barely climbed in the car. As soon as her husband was seated next to her, Claudia, lata ravasita, fell over it, with your hands atarnandu-i, besides her and with his head supported by his number. The two are married since 2002 and have three children together.

I'm surprised at this article, although I'd admit that it is gossip media and anything to portray Claudia, who possesses an otherwise immpectable reputation, in a poor light is their business.

Looking at the photos I observe Claudia hiding her face from the very bright camera flashes, her husband Matthew looking just fine and not drunk or otherwise out of it.

There is no evidence of Claudia being drunk or especially DEAD DRUNK. If that were the case, I would have expected to see photos of this couple prior to entering the automobile

which most certainly would have been conclusive evidence of her condition.

Accordingly, this is dismissed as fantastic and pure gossip designed to attract readers.

True Claudia fans know of her reputation as a non-drinker.

I also think it is a fake article. I don´t imagzine that Claudia has drunk too much. It is possible she is tired and will hide behind Matthew.

Yes indeed she is a non drinker.

But I hate press for those pictures and articles about her. And if she once really had too much wine or champagne it sould not be the

interest of people to read it or see it at photos. :blush:

Claudia Schiffer at Borgo Di Marina Grande during a photo shoot for Macy’s, Sorrento Italy on December 15, 2011.

Sergio Cimmino/Positanonews - Modella, attrice, ma soprattutto un sex symbol. Ha calcato i palchi delle piu grandi sfilate di moda di tutto il mondo, un'icona di eleganza e raffinatezza. Claudia Schiffer, la star tedesca per eccellenza, sbarcherà a Sorrento per un set fotografico di cui sarà protagonista. Sarà, infatti, la testimonial di Macy's, catena di distribuzione statunitense leader mondiale nel campo dell'abbigliamento e degli accessori.

post-23068-1323966644.gif

post-23068-1323966660_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1323966670_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1323966680_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1323966688_thumb.jpg

English Text:

Sergio Cimmino/Positanonews - Model, actress, but above all a sex symbol. She walked the boxes of the biggest fashion shows all over the world, an icon of elegance and refinement. Claudia Schiffer, the german star for excellence, disembark in Sorrento for a photo set of which will be the protagonist. In fact, it will be the testimonial of Macy's, distribution chain us worldwide leader in the field of clothing and accessories. :wave:

She will be the testimonial of Macy´s !

one more ( Mathew is also with her ):

post-23068-1323967234_thumb.jpg