Bellazon

Hannah Davis
Thumbnail

mareandolaola

• 4 weeks later...

Model Hannah Davis attends Reebok's launch of the revolutionary new ZPump Fusion at Spring Studios on March 4, 2015 in New York City.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Cover Model Hannah Davis: I Prefer Sweatpants over Swimsuits

She’s best known for barely-there ensembles, but the 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue‘s cover girl Hannah Davis says she prefers comfy duds to tiny two-pieces.

ALFeVjaA.jpg bIiedLu7.jpg 921gdiMc.jpg 8EWcAxEx.jpg

“Gosh, I feel like I’ve lived such a low-key lifestyle. If I’m not going to events, I’m just kind of in my sweatpants, glasses and a messy bun,” Davis, 24, told PEOPLE at Reebok’s ZPump launch in N.Y.C. Wednesday. “No one would recognize me in the supermarket with my nephew and sister.”

Insists the model: “I get a lot of help from people who get me glammed up! That’s not the average Hannah.”
Davis has joined Tyra BanksHeidi Klum and Christie Brinkley in the Swimsuit cover club but says life hasn’t changed all that much.

“My day-to-day life is pretty normal. My family’s a huge part of who I am, so I think they keep it relatively normal for me,” says the cover girl, who’s dating baseball player Derek Jeter.

“When you’ve got close people around you, it doesn’t seem like anything’s that different.”