Bellazon

Hannah Davis
Thumbnail

mareandolaola

Shout out to BABOUSH @hanni_davis for landing the 2015 sports illustrated swimsuit cover, super proud of the Homie. A lot of you girls can learn a thing or 3 from her: how to be humble and down to earth whilst accomplishing great things. Hats off to u HDji#baboush #hd #hannahdavis #sportsillustrated #downtoearth #thuglife #swaggavelli #swagettes #perfecteyes

10948829_791002787640816_1262083501_n.jp

thanks Clauds and  Laura for the pics :flower: , she looks radiant, for me one of the best shootings from this issue  :woot:  :wub2:  :wub2: her eyes are incredible!!

@hanni_davis

Talking @si_swimsuit this morning on the @TodayShow. Wearing @emiliopucci, @louboutinworld and @efcollection. #SISwim

post-88008-0-1446021255-7441_thumb.jpg

@hanni_davis

Great morning with @iamsteveharveytv at the @TodayShow, thank you for having me! #SISwim @si_swimsuit

post-88008-0-1446021255-76216_thumb.jpg

@iamsteveharveytv

My ribbon needs to be a little lower! @hanni_davis @TODAYshow

post-88008-0-1446021255-77657_thumb.jpg

and a funny dance video:

Dance party on our break! Because we're happy!! #SIswim  http://instagram.com/p/y4rGclCMWg/

10957118_1557906621114500_1084916783_n.j

Hannah Davis on her Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover: It’s not that naughty

"I think you're making it look a lot naughtier than it really is to be honest,''

Davis told Matt Lauer on TODAY Monday after a ribbon graphic covered part of the cover.

"To be honest, I think SI always tries to do something a little different every year, and I think this year, it's the year of the torso." 

More from Davis: 

• On the former swimsuit cover model she strives to emulate: "I really actually would like to model my career after someone like Kathy Ireland. I think she just built this incredible empire, but she honors the fact that Sports Illustrated was the platform that got her to that place." 

• On making her first SI cover: "It was an overwhelming sort-of moment. I was so blindsided by the whole thing, but it's an honor." 

http://www.today.com/popculture/hannah-davis-her-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-cover-its-not-naughty-2D80482244