Bellazon

The Next Supermodels.

Strawberry BigMac

well, who knows? Natasha and Katja are both deserving to have that kind of title :thumbsup:

as for male models, there hasn't been a real breakthrough but i'd really like male models to reach the kind of success and publicity their female counterparts haS...

^^what's up with this "Bar is too average to be a supermodel" thing? :(

i know it's just an opinion but frankly speaking, i don't see it...i find Bar beautiful and exotic...she may not be doing high-fashion stuff at the moment, but she'll get there pretty soon *fingers crossed* :p

and she totally deserves to have the title "supermodel" :)

I still don't think Bar will make it big. But well, each to their own

About Miranda: She's too cute too be a real supermodel. Supermodels need classy features which she hasn't.

Alessandra: She has done too much mainstream. She doesn't do any high fashion stuff. She only does a few eds & VS and that's it. I don't think that's enough to have a supermodel status.

Adriana Lima never was a real supermodel (Tyra wasn't either) - high fashion just is a big part of it, so she just won't, and after she's only doing VS. She's a topmodel fo commercial things, but I don't think she's big in the industry.

Izabel & Selita: I'm not sure. Everything I saw from those two wasn't as great as it would count for a really popular status. Izabel could do more in the real business.

But after all, i only think that Karolina is big and will make it even bigger if her mangement is good. B/c she has done already very big shows as Valentino (haute couture of course) etc and she's popular with VS.

So who do you think is going to be the next Supermodel? Remember a Supermodel is someone who appeals to the masses but can still do high fashion. They are accessible in all forms of Media (Internet, Magazine, TV, Movie even Radio and Books). Someone with brains, undeniable beauty and most of all verstility. Who do you think has the potential to go down in history like Naomi, Tyra, Kate, Cindy and Claudia. Remember men can be Supermodels too.

Who do you think? Me ofcourse. Who else? <_<

:whistle: ;)

But really, there are lot's of girls with potential; I just hope that whoever turns out to the bitch won't. ;)

Everyone mentioned in this thread so far has no chance. If they're already in Victoria's Secret before they're doing high fashion, they've already sold out (and there's nothing wrong with that - they'll make a lot of money which is the reason they got into modeling, presumably). I do like Rosie Huntington-Whteley and think she will likely get a lot bigger, but I also think that the era of "the Supermodel" is over. Victoria's Secret seems to be the only force making girls really famous right now. The original Supermodels got to be that way from high fashion and a lot of huge ad campaigns. Think Cindy Crawford on the cover of 1980's Vogues and in Revlon Ads. Victoria's Secret is trashy, let's face it.

If "Supermodels" make a comeback, then maybe here's your next Supermodel:

http://supermodels.nl/charlbideankriek

http://charlbidean.com/

She hasn't been spoiled by V.S. yet, and she's classic and ultra high fashion. I believe she's only 15 or 16 years old, and hasn't moved out of South Africa yet. Keep an eye on this one!

post-3640-1166754307_thumb.jpg

post-3640-1166754321_thumb.jpg

post-3640-1166754597_thumb.jpg

post-3640-1166754638_thumb.jpg

As for the girl i put the picture up of. Its not Katja its Michella Cruz....but i meant Natasha, Katja and Michella could be big.

Oh! My mistake. :blush: Anyway, I think Natasha and Katja have big potential - both can switch from sexy to elegant, and so on with expressions and moods. Though Katja is extremely underrated as a model, or was before the VS show.. only time will tell! Oh, and that Charlbi is beautiful!

Eugenia, Hana, Miranda, Raquel and Natasha Poly will eventually. Izabel will cause she is with VS, although she doesnt deserve it. Selita, I dont know, she could or she could not. Alessandra will never rise to the level of Adriana or Gisele, who are already supermodels.

But the one who is sure to attain a supermodel status, if she has not done so already, is Karolina Kurkova

Eugenia - agree, she has a real potential and she´s very unique

Hana, Natasha - don´t think so, for many reasons

Miranda - I would love to see her as a supermodel, but I don´t think she will be, the same with Selita

Raquel - don´t know her

Izabel - if she gain some weight, maybe :)

Karolina - agree, eventhough I don´t like her myself, she´s a supermodel for me

and Alessandra - I think she will make it :)