Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Hehe that's my site actually! That whole miss golightly thing is coz I love Breakfast at Tiffanys...ehm so anyway, there aren't any more pics of Megan there. I just found that Glamour pic today and I scanned it as soon as I got back for you guys to see. I'm glad you all like it! :heart:

...I'll keep lookin out for more stuff!!

Oh and yes there is more pics in that issue but it's just one more and we all know that one already. A couple of days ago someone posted it in one of the threads! It's oooold. It's just her face...make up is very natural and eye brows are kept rather thick...I'm sure if you saw it you'd recognize it!

Oh FF by the way...I wasn't prepared for you to find the bigger scan lol. I was going to scan it again coz I'd noticed it's got a hair in it...if you look at her face closely you can see it. It's on her nose.:blush: I just wanted to know if it's new to all of you.

...sorry bout the hair anyway. I'll do it again and send Trimalynn the file so that she can put it up on ME.net! I'll scan it again either tomorrow or on Monday!! ;)

Oh and yes there is more pics in that issue but it's just one more and we all know that one already. A couple of days ago someone posted it in one of the threads! It's oooold. It's just her face...make up is very natural and eye brows are kept rather thick...I'm sure if you saw it you'd recognize it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nina, is this the one you are talking about? Sara Aubry was sweet enough to scan if for us earlier... it's a pleasent surprise that there was apparently another editorial of Megan in the same magazine! Wow, those Germans really do apparently love her! :p

Were the two pics of her from the same editorial or were they illustrating different articles or what? Because the two pics are from the same photographer but they sure as hell looks as though they're from different shoots... Or maybe it was supposed to be innocent vs. sexy, I dunno. :whistle:

I'd love to contact you about getting ahold of the magazine later if possible, btw. :blush:

post-133-1127613459_thumb.jpg

Oh FF by the way...I wasn't prepared for you to find the bigger scan lol. I was going to scan it again coz I'd noticed it's got a hair in it...if you look at her face closely you can see it. It's on her nose.:blush: I just wanted to know if it's new to all of you.

...sorry bout the hair anyway. I'll do it again and send Trimalynn the file so that she can put it up on ME.net! I'll scan it again either tomorrow or on Monday!! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um... I should probably not reply to EVERY SINGLE new post in this thread but I can't help myself, I'm so giddy and happy even about this one new (?) pic. Man, that's how you know someone is your #1... even 1 new thing about them makes you more thrilled than 384728 things from everyone else. :p

And Nina-- thank you SO much for going to the trouble of scanning-- and now apparently rescanning-- that gorgeous picture! :heart: I'd love to see another scan of it (even though I didn't even notice the hair until you pointed it out! :p ) whenever you have time! :wave:

...oh and this pic we all know as well. It's the same photoshoot as the pic that I posted yesterday. That's how I know it's an old one. I wonder if there's any more of them tho...

Anyhow, I'll scan the 'new' pic again today! And FF you're lucky, I'm going back to Scotland today! So I'll grab another Glamour issue for you at the airport or something! ;)

post-1387-1127644535_thumb.jpg

...oh and this pic we all know as well. It's the same photoshoot as the pic that I posted yesterday. That's how I know it's an old one. I wonder if there's any more of them tho...

Anyhow, I'll scan the 'new' pic again today! And FF you're lucky, I'm going back to Scotland today! So I'll grab another Glamour issue for you at the airport or something! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay, thanks! Just for the record, though, can you please tell me what issue of German Glamour it's from? Is it the newest September 2005 issue? Because Megan appeared in another Glamour just a few months back...

And it's weird that photo never appeared in American Glamour! Well, maybe in the future... or it did and we never saw it... :p

I tried to clean it up, what do you think??

post-133-0-1446118072-06784_thumb.jpg

btw, can anyone else not see the buttons on this board?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, lots of people are having that issue and it's being worked on :)

pretty good patch up job too! very nice!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, excellent job on fixing up the picture! I'm amazed how you can't even tell there was originally a line going through her neck (which gave me Marie Antoinette flashbacks! :p ) And airbrushing freckled models must always be tough, since the freckles are so tiny and prone to be lost. Though I have to wonder... how would Megan look in that pic wihtout her freckles at all...? :whistle:

Did you ever get my email from a few weeks back, Trimalynn...? In any case, I uploaded all the rest of the Guess/Misc. pictures up to the MeganEwing.net FTP!

I scanned it again and it looks good! I'm actually trying to brush it up as well...I mean what am I in art school for, lol. FF I bought another issue. And it's the German Glamour for October 2005. Don't say you don't want it anymore I got the very last one in the shop!!! :p

...so anyways...uni is starting again tomorrow so I'll try to finish the image tonite...if for some reason I don't make it tho I promise to post it within the next couple of days!!!