Bellazon

Megan Ewing

...hmm I don't see any words but there's that orange stripe thing. I'll try fixin it as well...maybe it's just to do with the contrast and all that. That way we wouldn't have to destroy the texture of the image.

Congratulations Trimalynn...that's awsome! and FF, I hope you get your $80 catalog soon! Happy early birthday :flower:

about that Creation catalog...a runway pic of Megan from the GUESS runway show, perhaps?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I have the other runway pics, but there's one where she's in reddish bluish garments, I have it in a super small pic, it's on this forum somewhere. It's essentially a screencap from Veronique's webpage :p

i will try to extract it from my book

and scan the photo...it no have behind words...

(I hope to remember it...)

and i have need to find time to go in the bookstore to buy the magazine...

or I could also risk that 'a person' here kill me ehhehehe :wave:

thanks funnyfan for the other link!

yes i speaked with her much

why justin is also in this Creations catalog...

i have all images..

I think that also you...

but

trymalinn show me what pics u want... (i just remember one with megan..)

unfortunately she no was in florence for the show :(

exist 2 catalogs with all runways pics..or maybe only one...no sure in this moment

but no megan inside :(( :((

These pics are what I'm referring to

post-133-0-1446118077-59646_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, boo, the stylist mutilated Megan's pretty face on the picture in the left. <_< :(

Is the girl on the left with the green and black jacket ALSO Megan? The face kinda looks like the hilariously pissy expression Megan makes on the runway. :p But it's hard to tell with such a small pic... and let's face it, it's not like I don't have the habit of mistaking other people for Megan anyway! :laugh:

some pictures i made i thought you guys would like .. the one i drew i think i messed up her bottom lip but i like them and i hope you guys do also ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, your art is gorgeous! You should submit this to Me.net pronto! :drool: I especially love the first picture... did you draw it freehand or is the actual Guess picture run through an image program? Anyway, it looks like such an awesomely cartoony sketch of Megan. :fun:

Image1.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, boo, the stylist mutilated Megan's pretty face on the picture in the left. <_< :(

Is the girl on the left with the green and black jacket ALSO Megan? The face kinda looks like the hilariously pissy expression Megan makes on the runway. :p But it's hard to tell with such a small pic... and let's face it, it's not like I don't have the habit of mistaking other people for Megan anyway! :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's safe to say that the green and black jacket is Megan.

And joy, another person on the guestbook pretending to be Megan (entries have been deleted). Now he/she is emailing webmistress(at)meganewing.net promising pictures and, shock of all shocks!!! :o hasn't provided any

People are riduculous to the point of retarded.

some pictures i made i thought you guys would like .. the one i drew i think i messed up her bottom lip but i like them and i hope you guys do also ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, your art is gorgeous! You should submit this to Me.net pronto! :drool: I especially love the first picture... did you draw it freehand or is the actual Guess picture run through an image program? Anyway, it looks like such an awesomely cartoony sketch of Megan. :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes sir i did draw the first one it took me like 2 weeks is was fun, im doing a new one and ill put it up here once i get it done .. the other 3 i did on this photo shop program i have ;)

post-2021-0-1446118079-75599_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's safe to say that the green and black jacket is Megan.

And joy, another person on the guestbook pretending to be Megan (entries have been deleted). Now he/she is emailing webmistress(at)meganewing.net promising pictures and, shock of all shocks!!! :o hasn't provided any

People are riduculous to the point of retarded.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you have a biger picture of those? and what did they say? hehe

• 2 weeks later...

I updated me.net with Nina's picture from German Glamour. I took Nina's cleaned scan and touched it up a little more, getting rid of the words on Megan's cheek. I didn't air brush much beyond that, I think it looks pretty good and didn't lose any texture.

You can see it under "spreads" at me.net

I updated me.net with Nina's picture from German Glamour.  I took Nina's cleaned scan and touched it up a little more, getting rid of the words on Megan's cheek.  I didn't air brush much beyond that, I think it looks pretty good and didn't lose any texture.

You can see it under "spreads" at me.net

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice job airbrushing, btw. It's a miracle that you kept Megan's cute cheek freckles in the pic. :wub:

Nina, do you mind telling me what issue of German (?) Glamour you found the Megan editorial in, btw? And was it in the actual issue or part of a supplement? Thanks for the info, another friend wants it. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Whaaa Trimalynn don't tease us like that! :drool:

...FF I'm really really sorry for not bein online at all and replyin this late. The editorial was in the actual magazine and it's issue 20/05 from the 13th of September. That's all the info I've got!

Sendin it very soon as well!!! ;)

...and yay the scan is up! Thank you Trimalynn! You're a legend! :heart: