Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Megan is in the new German Glamour. Did she finally start working again (yai! :fun: ) or didn't she??? Because these pics seem to me like old ones, i dunno, i think i have seen them somewhere before <_< .

Maybe because many magazines here use pics from the American issue that has been published before...

Well, i am about to scan them!

BTW, Megan is still being repped by Marilyn Agency now... She went back to them in the Fall of 2004 and they don't seem willing to let her go even now...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u no believe at all...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I called Marilyn Agency recently and that's what they told me about her... I doubt they'd LIE, even if the guy I talked to WAS a little rude and abrupt...

Of course, I'd still love to more more about the situation she's in... :whistle:

Here it is:

meganglamourokt4pe.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, very pretty. Thanks for the scan!

Well... at least we can still say that Megan is still appearing in magazines world-wide, right? ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she have made things for make up etc...

and the photographer make up artist etc agin work...and they can sell his pics always... this is a good thing!!

this pic is wonderful...and i can say that she like much at the german people ;)

BTW, Megan is still being repped by Marilyn Agency now... She went back to them in the Fall of 2004 and they don't seem willing to let her go even now...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u no believe at all...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I called Marilyn Agency recently and that's what they told me about her... I doubt they'd LIE, even if the guy I talked to WAS a little rude and abrupt...

Of course, I'd still love to more more about the situation she's in... :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ehehe u use a magic ball to see that they no lie? i'm joke...

I know what they have said to you.... but the things that they make make me think the contrary! :(

no like to make sad someone to say again the same things abaut the agencies..

but no believe at all...is better why maybe after you will be sad

only why u believe at they and the info no was true... :(

:heart: kisses

I definitely need to get back to you! God, modeling agencies are so hard to figure out... why hasn't Marilyn Agency just stopped repping her if they don't think she has a future in the business? Why are they still keeping her "on hold"?  :ninja:

Has your friend contacted you yet...?  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no good info from my friend

really no good...

but I will wait that he return to rome

to speak better with he

i have just read a short email from he..

it's impossible understand the agencies...

every agency have a different idea about the models

the work

and also about the fans

and some agencies are really bad....

by the way... i will contact you when I can say to you all things that i know

What I don't understand is why Megan's agencies won't give us any advice on how to contact Megan. I mean she really isn't a celeb per say...yes a lot of people have seen her but it's not like there's ever been a huge Megan craze or anything. She doesn't have to worry about not being able to go anywhere without half a million people following her like Gisele B

Hmmm I've never seen this pic before. I reckon it's old but I don't think it's on ME.net so I thought I'd post it. I've not used any photoshop on it or anything...and a bigger and better scan is available as well...just wanted to see if any of youz have seen this before.

meganglamoursmall.jpg

AHHH I've never seen it before either! It's gorgeous!! this is a German magazine, it looks like?

thank you so much Nina, what a find! :drool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe you're welcome! Aye that's rite. It's the German Glamour. They seem to like using Megan's pics... I wonder if there's any more in their archive...we should find someone who works for them and blackmail them...har har. :evil:

Hmmm I've never seen this pic before. I reckon it's old but I don't think it's on ME.net so I thought I'd post it. I've not used any photoshop on it or anything...and a bigger and better scan is available as well...just wanted to see if any of youz have seen this before.

meganglamoursmall.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH WOW, gorgeous! Can you please please please show us that larger scan of her?! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Also, what issue is it from? I'd love to get my hands of in if possible! :wub: