Bellazon

Megan Ewing

You can tel that's Megan because of the furry pink thing around her waist. She wears that in this pic too! :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Ewing

Look, I found a Wikipedia portfolio of Megan! ... And promptly wasted an hour updating it with long lists of her work. :blush: Anything else anyone wants me to add to her article? I didn't think it would be quite appropriate to explain WHY she decided to, uh, take a sabatical from modeling in 2003...

post-133-1122791613_thumb.jpg

You can tel that's Megan because of the furry pink thing around her waist. She wears that in this pic too!  :laugh:

Oh I know, but with her hair the way it is, doesn't it look like Patricia at first glance? :laugh:

What ever happened to Sara? Did I piss her off by not agreeing it was Megan in that Italian eyewear ad?

dsc011193ao.th.png

dsc011207kn.png

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice, very nice! I'd like to see more of these, if possible! :drool: :drool: :drool:

It looks eerily like many pics of Megan in Freeman's Catalog (thanks for the recent scans, Trimalynn!) ... yet the text in the first pic is not English.

In fact, one of the words we can see-- tous-- is french! Is it from a french version of Freemna's of London???

Here are pics from Freeman's of London! The first pic I posted is the same as the second pic Sarah posted!

post-133-1122859042_thumb.jpg

post-133-1122859051_thumb.jpg

post-133-1122859057_thumb.jpg

Sarah just posted some new things in the Wallpapers thread! They're very nice, too.

What ethnicity (s?) or background do you think Megan has? I know this has probably been discussed before, but I forgot what everyone's opinions are. In the old yearbook photos on meganewing.net, when I looked at her photos I thought she looked Spanish or some had kind of hispanic influence, at that age.

Sarah just posted some new things in the Wallpapers thread! They're very nice, too.

What ethnicity (s?) or background do you think Megan has? I know this has probably been discussed before, but I forgot what everyone's opinions are. In the old yearbook photos on meganewing.net, when I looked at her photos I thought she looked Spanish or some had kind of hispanic influence, at that age.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe her mother is Mexican and her father is caucasian.

You can tel that's Megan because of the furry pink thing around her waist. She wears that in this pic too!  :laugh:

Oh I know, but with her hair the way it is, doesn't it look like Patricia at first glance? :laugh:

What ever happened to Sara? Did I piss her off by not agreeing it was Megan in that Italian eyewear ad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u speak with me?

have u thought that maybe the people have a work? when i no work i make the things that i love to make!

and is summer...u know what is the vacations?u know what is the travel...?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u know something about fashion??? u know that exist the Fashion Week?

maybe a person is busy! no? ;) ;)

i just succeed to log in here 3 days ago... :fun:

but nothing of interessant... :(

nothing to say here.... :(

but if u want i can post when i enter in this forum a message only for u. :heart:

only to make u happy!!!!!!! i know that u love me!!!! :wub: :wub:

by the way... when i have something sure i will post here... like i have always made

if u want something from me

u have my email

or send to me a message in private

the people here that contact me

always receive a reply from me

and if i no mystake also i have replied to you when u written to me

when i have sent to u the pics of megan from the Guess? runway!

I can't reply here at all things that u all say.. for some reason..

and also

the important for me is help the fan number one of megan... :heart:

truly

if i see good 'discussion' here

sure i will post.

even if is hard for me visit this forum

in particular in this period

but why u ask about me?

u have need of something?

but why u ask about me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, I think Trimalynn was just worried about you and hoping you hadn't stopped being interested in Bellazon or maybe fallen into the hands of the cosa nostra or something like that. ;)

Anyway, it's good to see you here again! And all I can ask is... have you got mynewest email?

but why u ask about me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, I think Trimalynn was just worried about you and hoping you hadn't stopped being interested in Bellazon or maybe fallen into the hands of the cosa nostra or something like that. ;)

Anyway, it's good to see you here again! And all I can ask is... have you got mynewest email?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your email...yes..

u no have say to me if u have the books or scans of the things of the stylist veronique

Also, though it's sad to have to tell you guys this, since people been supporting Megan all this time (ESPECIALLY people who date back to Chilax, like Fourboltmain and Abbeyroad etc.), they deserve to hear this.

I've been in contact with Marilyn Agency recently and, well, let's say that though they seem to WANT to have Megan modeling for them, she herself seems reluclant to return to the daily grind of the modeling business. That's all I know and it;s not hopeful. She seems to have ditched the industry for good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

read ^^^

she's not angie :(

Also, though it's sad to have to tell you guys this, since people been supporting Megan all this time (ESPECIALLY people who date back to Chilax, like Fourboltmain and Abbeyroad etc.), they deserve to hear this.

I've been in contact with Marilyn Agency recently and, well, let's say that though they seem to WANT to have Megan modeling for them, she herself seems reluclant to return to the daily grind of the modeling business. That's all I know and it;s not hopeful. She seems to have ditched the industry for good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

read ^^^

she's not angie :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, Marilyn Agency updated their website and it seems Megan is not listed as a model of theirs any more. :cry:

http://www.marilynagency.com

I guess... this is kind of the end for her career. :(