Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Right! I thought they probably were. But at first I was wondering if they were taken from your site (which is 10000x better :p )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That site is super old, I bet you whoever owns it has forgotten about it altogether. But I did find some rare pics there, which I now have larger versions of, but there are a couple that I got from that site.

And just thought I'd let you all know that the Guess section is back up, all nicely separated by campaign ^_^

I just thought I'd reopen the section even though I'm NOT done with Sante Fe and Death Valley. But the other four are done so I didn't want to leave it down for weeks on end since I'm not close to being done with Death Valley.

Thanks to FunnyFan for all the help with Sante Fe. And to Neo as well. I hope I'm not being a pain in the patoot.

That new picture is very cute! Is the girl in the middle wearing the turquoise jacket also Megan? Or is Megan only in the sheer blue bra in that picture?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm pretty sure it is ^_^

I don't mind the scanning at all! Hey, anything for the site, right? :fun: And Neo definitely rocks for helping clean up all the pics! :D

Trim, since you uploaded the Guess section... do you mind if I contact Marilyn with a link to it now?

I just uploaded the Maire Claire French scans as well! :)

Oo, I saw that site, and she actually has another one up, and there's a very small pic of Megan that I haven't seen, but other than that, nothing new in her gallery.

See Meg in the middle?  Very tiny though :(

FF what dpi are you scanning your pics in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to scan the pics at.. .what 200 DPI? I'm doing them now at 600 DPI to make them bigger...

Aww, that's a cute pic of Megan? Can you give me the site URL, please? Dunno if it'll work, but I might as well try to contact Veronique Druze and ask her if she maybe has more candids of Megan lying around... who knows who will respond in these canses? :)

Thanks for the candid, Spanish eyes! That's from when Megan was... what... 16 or 17? I'd love to get ahold of candids from later on, in 2003 to 2005! I'm sure she matured a great deal since then! :)

If only her agencies would cooperate... any ideas anyone? :ninja:

Here are some rarish scans that I thought FF was going to post but apparently is busy with work :)  So I shall post them, since I'm at work, and not busy at all!  These are from White Sands.

I tried to scan those ones but they came out so tiny in my little scanner that it wasn't worth the bother...

They came out great in yours, however! Thanks Trimalynn- the new Guess sections have been fantabulous! :drool:

The new Guess section is beautiful, Trimalynn! Good job on reorganizing what must be hundreds of pictures overall! I must say, though Megan's career was much, much shorter than it should have been, at least she had the luck to go to work for a company that documents it's models *extremely* well. Every campaign she had with them must have given at least 20 pictures of her!