Bellazon

Explain your username

lox

I have used this screen name for probbaly about 5 years now. I chose lazy because my mom used to call me lazy daily. 01001 is binary for 9, it is missing 2 0's, as most binary code is 7 digits.

I don't know exactly why I chose 9, but I did. :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...

YAY! .. Well, I get to repost becaus I changed mine :ninja:

I like the 2nd description of the word rogue in my dictionary; "one who is innocently mischievous or playful"

and also, I use to like the x-men cartoons and Rogue and Mystic were the hottest/my favourites

... and it rhymes with Vogue! :woot: :woot: like omg!! *prep* :laugh:

cause I don't like my name and prefer short for this name :)

Och! And I forget about the number :) So 13 is very important for me. 13 bring me luck :D And 7 is also very important. Everyting what I do I'm tryin' to do it do 7 :D

I think you get it :p

Edited by nika1377

Yes, as soon as I find something original I really like. Which turns out to be quite a lot harder than I anticipated.

I decided to change mine at 3am... I wanted to be Kitten but than way taken... and I don't like numbers in my usernames because it makes me feel like someone else had my name first.. I don't have favourite numbers so...

Find a cool name.. what did they call you in highschool !?

Yes, as soon as I find something original I really like. Which turns out to be quite a lot harder than I anticipated.

I decided to change mine at 3am... I wanted to be Kitten but than way taken... and I don't like numbers in my usernames because it makes me feel like someone else had my name first.. I don't have favourite numbers so...

Find a cool name.. what did they call you in highschool !?

Djeten. :laugh:

It doesn't mean anything.