Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Thanks for all updates :flower:

She looks perfect in it :heart: and in my opinion this is the most beautifull FB of all times !! But also maybe that's because Candice is wearing it :blush: ... Besides of that i really like the gold touch to it and also that it's made completely out of jewels :drool:

Candice also looks stunning in all the new vs pics :woot: but to me she always looks PERFECT :blush::wub:

Aaahh i am so excited, really can't wait for the show , i know for sure she will rock the runway !!! :Angel:

Instagram @ jeromeduran

post-71106-0-87458600-1382183214_thumb.j

Website for the lovely Candice Swanepoel now online

CandiceSwanepoel.com #candiceswanepoel #belledujour #mediatropics

Am I the only one having difficulty accessing her official website? She posted that it was launched today but I still see the latest youtube video they uploaded.

silken, I've had similar trouble.  It takes me directly to video and essentially just offers further videos.  Texas--I'm not seeing any "Enter site" in the top left.  Maybe they're still working out kinks.

Am I the only one having difficulty accessing her official website? She posted that it was launched today but I still see the latest youtube video they uploaded.

silken, I've had similar trouble.  It takes me directly to video and essentially just offers further videos.  Texas--I'm not seeing any "Enter site" in the top left.  Maybe they're still working out kinks.

Um...I was able to access it fine last night.  I just accessed it right now.  An "enter site" link is again located in the top-left hand corner of the page.  'susan' was able to access it as well.

I'm not sure but something may be up with your browser.

Thanks for all updates :flower:

She looks perfect in it :heart: and in my opinion this is the most beautifull FB of all times !! But also maybe that's because Candice is wearing it :blush: ... Besides of that i really like the gold touch to it and also that it's made completely out of jewels :drool:

Candice also looks stunning in all the new vs pics :woot: but to me she always looks PERFECT :blush::wub:

Aaahh i am so excited, really can't wait for the show , i know for sure she will rock the runway !!! :Angel:

Instagram @ jeromeduran

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Website for the lovely Candice Swanepoel now online

CandiceSwanepoel.com #candiceswanepoel #belledujour #mediatropics

:Angel:

Um...I was able to access it fine last night.  I just accessed it right now.  An "enter site" link is again located in the top-left hand corner of the page.  'susan' was able to access it as well.

Could be a browser issue with me.  Not complaining about going straight to the videos, but thinking there's a lot more to the site.  I'll keep at it.

Could be a browser issue with me.  Not complaining about going straight to the videos, but thinking there's a lot more to the site.  I'll keep at it.

There is more.  You should be able to see links for Home, About, Portfolio, Videos, and Connect.

Me too :cry2:  :banghead: 

O.k i think it will be reachable in a few hours or days...Time will tell...