Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

http://24.media.tumb...nk1vao1_500.png

Candice chillin' :-)

source: likevictoriassecretangels.tumblr.com

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I agree with you badboy. It's sad that her privacy is invaded but I do like to see the pics once in a while. Who knew she was so close with Doutzen? They're gorgeous together. I'm loving everything this girl is doing lately. Thanks for the updates everyone!

EDIT:

Screencaps of 2 of the 3 videos

acxcQjsv.jpg acrrEK6I.jpg acqEFMMV.jpg acs8QK3P.jpg abmA1kqj.jpg abkA6Sec.jpg aduDnlOU.jpg adpSbVBr.jpg adnZsY8c.jpg acxU8BiY.jpg acfPiqe8.jpg adu8VLRS.jpg adnc4vRw.jpg acb6lX2O.jpg acd2Nsel.jpg adf3VyUz.jpg adiTTTey.jpg abqSJXfA.jpg

Hands down, the two best bodies among the current VS angels. I agree with both Badboy and JaimeLeah about the invasion of privacy. However, celebrities of their stature know that it goes with the territory...I would rather have these pics than not have them.

Anyway, thank you to everyone for their efforts in keeping the board updated with this incredible beauty.

I think the amount of Paparazzi following them is still appropriate considering their celeb status.

Mila Kunis, however, is facing an invasion of her privacy that is not tolerable anymore; at least in my opinion.

But Candice and Doutzen are far from that, fortunately :flower: