Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I thought about that outfit - which I LOVE - but I couldn't find it in my computer and in my mind it was a little bit longer and darker than the picture on top. Maybe the picture I found was photoshoped a little bit.

I saw it's from Gavin Bond when I googled it, but it didn't say her name anywhere.

The thing is, I haven't seen many pictures of Candice from this show with this outfit. That is the exact ONLY picture I've seen. Actually, those two. Do you guys have more?

The thing is, I haven't seen many pictures of Candice from this show with this outfit. That is the exact ONLY picture I've seen. Actually, those two. Do you guys have more?

^The finale outfits from that show were woefully under represented in photos and video. :mad:

Candice suffered a similar fate in 2007 too (in the non-televised walk, and it's blink-and-you'll-miss-it 'Pyramid of Hot'). Since then VS hasn't bothered to change the oufits particularly - the girls tend to come out in what they last had on, maybe minus the wings and assorted tat!

There were a few group shots from 2008 though, but this is the only other decent one of Candice that I have:

post-11221-0-75496400-1339546242_thumb.j

There was a simplicity in those outfits back then. They were simple but lovely. Something we could possibly wear in a private situation. And I mean, the whole outfit, not only the underwear beneath it all, which is more the cause nowadays (I'm not saying it is a bad thing, but sometimes, the simpler, the better).

This is probably one of my favorites outfits of her and yet I have only seen 3 pictures (thanks for that one, btw :) ). I seriously doubt that they didn't take more pictures than those, so I really don't get why they don't release them. Even years later, it would be nice to see.