Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Those pictures with the blue dress look lovely, pretty romantic... She should have a photoshoot like that, with braided hair flowers and all that romantic style. It would be pretty different than the usual :cain:

I know she has one with just her face and some flowers, but I mean something with a romantic dress, a beautiful place and things like that.

I dont think ive seen these pics of her here :) btw candice is just.....CANDICE one hottt msmamama! AYAYAA btw do you guys thibnk this is candice (5th pic) she looks like it cause of her small waist whadyya think?!

5th doesn't look like her! Wrong hair fall..? ...And to skinny waist... And she NEVER wares bikini panties like that...

Badboy

Those pictures with the blue dress look lovely, pretty romantic... She should have a photoshoot like that, with braided hair flowers and all that romantic style. It would be pretty different than the usual :cain:

I know she has one with just her face and some flowers, but I mean something with a romantic dress, a beautiful place and things like that.

That will be great but most of her shoots are sexy ;-)

They don't do Romantic with her :-/

Aww, so cute with the Brazilian shirt. Brazil loves you, Candice!

We sure do! :heart:

I dont think ive seen these pics of her here :) btw candice is just.....CANDICE one hottt msmamama! AYAYAA btw do you guys thibnk this is candice (5th pic) she looks like it cause of her small waist whadyya think?!

They have been posted, but it's always nice to see her again. Although, the fifth one I'm not sure it is her. Doesn't look like her. Can anyone confirm that?

That will be great but most of her shoots are sexy ;-)

They don't do Romantic with her :-/

Yeah that's exactly why I'd love to see something like that, it would be different and I'm sure she would look great.

This is totally off topic, sorry. But I was reading some stuff online back when Candice was really close to Rose, and I was wondering... do you guys know if they are still friends? Cause we never see them together anymore. I know their lives are pretty different and crazy right now, but... I used to love their friendship. They seemed so cute together. Like sisters. And I wish they were still close. Like I said, I don't know, maybe they talk all the time on the phone, but publicly they don't seem as close as they used to be. And even though life is like that, it's kinda sad :(

This is totally off topic, sorry. But I was reading some stuff online back when Candice was really close to Rose, and I was wondering... do you guys know if they are still friends? Cause we never see them together anymore. I know their lives are pretty different and crazy right now, but... I used to love their friendship. They seemed so cute together. Like sisters. And I wish they were still close. Like I said, I don't know, maybe they talk all the time on the phone, but publicly they don't seem as close as they used to be. And even though life is like that, it's kinda sad :(

Yo! Yes they are still friends! The where at the same party (blue dress with net on the back) together and I think I red that Rosie slept over at "resident Candice". She said some

thing like "thanks for a lovely night just you and me" or something... But yes they are still bestis* together (Bestis = best of friends in Swedish). Only different is R lives in LA and C in NY so not so much time together as before.

Thanks all for pictures. And from @angelcandice :( I guess Brazil didn't win...

Badboy