Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Sneak peak of her Muse magazine interview.

She's risen the ranks to become one of the world's top catwalk beauties, and Candice Swanepoel was selected for the cover of the Summer 2012 issue of Muse magazine.

The 23-year-old South African supermodel looked as hot as can be in a range of ensembles including her birthday suit for the Mariano Vivanco shot spread while dishing about her career, role models and future goals.Highlights from Miss Swanepoel's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Muse!

On some of her favorite childhood memories:

"I grew up on a farm so every day was an adventure. Sheering the sheep, milking the cows and swimming in the lakes was part of everyday life. I used to follow my dad, brother and cousins around the farm trying my best to be one of the boys. We used to build forts, go crab fishing and get into all sorts of mischief. It all seems like it was something I dreamt up one night."

On the most challenging part of her career as a model:

"Staying motivated no matter how hard it gets is difficult. I have learned so much about myself in this journey, and I am one tough cookie - let me tell you."

On her icons/role models:

"Gisele Bündchen has always been an inspiration and role model as a person and as a business woman. LaetitiaCasta for her natural beauty. I tend to look up to older icons like Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Karen Mulder..."

On her future goals when it comes to her career:

"I have reached and exceeded all of the goals I had set professionally. I hope to keep working with people who inspire me and who are inspired by me. As long as I’m always challenged I will be happy."

miss & mrs facebook

post-54896-0-1446025405-39788_thumb.jpg

It looks so different than everything she usually does... I love it. And love how she can bend like that!

Candice looks hot without a doubt! But bend like that? :rofl: the girl is a master at sticking that booty out, at least it's not at a VS shoot this time and it doesn't look inappropriate and try hard.

The candy cane ed is sweet.

post-42054-0-1446025406-99929_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446025407-01506_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446025407-03733_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446025407-06084_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446025407-0849_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446025407-09614_thumb.jpg

google translate article

Candice Swanepoel talks about the relationship we have with Brazil

SAO PAULO - The supermodel Candice Swanepoel, star of the Colcci show what happens this Thursday in Sao Paulo Fashion Week, greets everyone with a smile and two kisses on the cheek. During the interview with She Digital, one sees the security of the Hotel Unique in Sao Paulo, and says, friendly, "Hi, Coffee!".

- Is that his name is Coffee! - Candice interrupts, speaking English so far, a fairly good Portuguese. - I practice Portuguese for a long time, I lost count of how many times I came to Brazil. Also learn listening to music: I love samba, bossa nova, George - tells the top, who has been dating for seven years, the Brazilian model Hermann Nicoli.

It was with Nicoli she first came, even at 17, to visit his family at Conceição da Barra, in the Holy Spirit. The couple, who lives in New York, now staying in Ipanema, get a car and knows "all the beaches of Rio."

- Like other Prainha, also love going to the Northeast, Bahia is too much.

The Brazilian food is an important part of the diet of top South African 24 years, owns one of the most envied bodies in fashion - she is one of the highlights of Victoria's Secret. Parading in bikinis and lingerie, says the little angel of the brand is not easy.

- Rice, beans, lots of meat and salad are a constant part of my diet. Also work out well, to keep the body and mind healthy, at least one hour every day: boxing, pilates, weight training. To handle the routine of many trips, you must be strong, otherwise we get sick - tells the model, who does little race. - Only when I'm traveling.

Born in South Africa, one of the idols of the model is the former president Nelson Mandela, whom she would love to meet in person. For Candice, Brazil and South Africa have a lot of things in common: the joy of the people, culture, climate, music. But differ on an issue that bothers you enough: racism.

- Mandela is a hero, did much for our country, but racism still exists. Here in Brazil, everyone is together forever, in my country unfortunately is not so.

To learn that Brazil has a Truth Commission, which inspired Mandela did in South Africa - but not to investigate crimes of racism, but those that occurred during the military dictatorship - it says:

- (The committee) did not end racism in my country. Honestly, I think looking back keeps us from moving forward. We should all move on - says the beauty that is very happy to be the main star of the Colcci late on Thursday, replacing Alessandra Ambrosio, of maternity leave.

Candice had to mark on the Fashion Week catwalk alongside Alessandra.

- This time I alone, as the protagonist - celebrates the friendly, and, needless to say, beautiful.

ela.oglobo.globo.com

Wow! :drool:

That many new pictures of Candice!

Where should I begin?

Out with the boys:

I'm not really into this editorial...I neihter like the clothes nor the make up.

But I like this 80s feeling :D

The Private Candice:

My favorite! This editorial is just amazing! :drool:

She looks so gorgeous and hot, I especially love the curly hair. It suits her perfectly! :heart:

The whole shoot is just pure hotness :drool:

Candy Cane:

Well, this editorial is just okay. It doesn't thrill me, because it's kinda ordinary...

But it's alright anyway.

The Hard Sun:

This is great, too! I don't love it as much as "The Private Candice", but it's still awesome.

Mainly due to the curly hair...what can I say? I just adore long blonde curly hair :p

I can't wait to see her walking for Colcci!

The arrival pics are already breathtaking, how amazing will be the show itself? :p

And I'm so glad she made it to Forbes' list! :clap: Congrats, Candice!! You go girl!