Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Wow she got a stick out ass like an black female, in a good way.

Yeah. :blink:

What's the "in a good way" for? :)

About the photoshopping of her pics, I can't tell anymore. Can't remember how many times I looked at Candice in front of a blue background (sky, water) now.

But I also see this reddish staint on her left (to our right) hip.

Candice Swanepoel supports Models Jam :)

When I was in New York one day I gave Candice a couple of pictures I took of her from the past season.

I was really glad when, meeting her later, she called me from her car and showed me one of those pictures (the one I'm using as profile picture on Facebook) saying that she loves it.

Of course I asked for another picture of that moment so maybe next time I will give her this one too! :)

post-42054-0-1446024617-99319_thumb.jpg

modelsjam.com

Candice Swanepoel supports Models Jam :)
When I was in New York one day I gave Candice a couple of pictures I took of her from the past season.

I was really glad when, meeting her later, she called me from her car and showed me one of those pictures (the one I'm using as profile picture on Facebook) saying that she loves it.

Of course I asked for another picture of that moment so maybe next time I will give her this one too! :)

post-59543-0-1446024618-7522_thumb.jpg

modelsjam.com

wow lucky you

FANTASTIC!

It seems she's more playful at shootings and in private surroundings. (Can I call it that way...?)

At VS events, she always appears a little bit stiff, but when I look at her private pics, she's like a completely different person - she rollicks and is playful and funny.

Or is it just me? :idk:

I totally agree. That's why I usually love her twitter and backstage pictures more than the others. Not that she doesnt look good in them, she is a goddess. But it looks like she is even more beautiful and bubbly being herself.

:heart: P U R E

B E A U T Y :heart:

It seems she's more playful at shootings and in private surroundings. (Can I call it that way...?)

At VS events, she always appears a little bit stiff, but when I look at her private pics, she's like a completely different person - she rollicks and is playful and funny.

Or is it just me? :idk:

Not just you! I definitely agree like all the others. :)

But then, at VS events she's just their agent and needs to sell sell sell their corporate sexyness & goods. So yeah, candids can be something different. Vewy refresihing in a way. :)