Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice Swanepoel bikini photoshoot for Victoria�€™s Secret in St Barths, 28 January HQs

Sorry if have repost

Ok? .... :blink: ... you could have checked .... it's what peoplez on the image boards on ze intahwebs do.
[...]

lots of pics

[...]

and then

hqworld

*alarm buzzer goes off

obvious linkbait is obvious

edit:

Has anyone else seen them? I actually kind of doubt they were indeed taken on February 28th, since we haven't seen any similar bikini here. Here is the page in this thread with all the published pics so far. http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...59&st=10200

Also, the EXIF data is wiped, so ... hm. A bit phony.

I look and it have only 5 from my posted images....

Oh VS and their photoshop :ninja:

Just thought it interesting, that if you look at this photo posted by Lovemusic102 a few pages back:

a8a458178288841.jpg

its catalogue number is V337824. Check a few pages later: back again, same pic, shopped and colorswapped

de12b0178605856.jpg

Same with V337622:

e33424178288830.jpg

Check a week or so later at the VS media server link http://media.victoriassecret.com/product/p...oom/V337622.jpg

Same sorta skin homogenizing shop job.

post-38918-1331330583_thumb.jpg

I guess VS uploads em quickly, then goes back and touches up later?

OMG GUYS WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR I LOVE CANDICE SWANEPOEL SOO MUCH! :

:) https://twitter.com/#!/angelcandice

: Candice Swanepoel �€� @angelcandice

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Mnpz�€�

WE DID IT CANDY RETTWWWEETTTED! now its ur turn to go and watch it!

No fricken way!!! :drool: :drool: In all my time....You deserve some type of BZ honor!!

aww thanks i joined bz the day before yestersay!!!!! imsooo happy :) did YOU watch kony 2012? better go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok… alright…

I’ve got something to say here. I’ve been lurking around here for quite some while(using a different account) – basically enjoying pictures of beautiful young ladies like Candice. But just a couple of days ago something happened here that caught my attention (aside from Candice’ bikini pictures).

I’m talking about this whole KONY 2012 thing that’s happening all over the internet. In my humble opinion this whole thing POSSIBLY is one big scam that’s purpose is to fill the pockets of the initiators and to promote a military intervention of the US in central Africa. I won’t go into further details – JUST LOOK IT UP and educate yourself before boasting out potentially dangerous half knowledge.

Even worse is the fact, that CANDICE (as a public persona, basically known for her body) retweeted this and therefore influenced hundreds of thousands of her fans.

@CANDICE: Since you’re from the RSA you probably should know two things:

1st: The situations in Africa are too complicated to sum them up in a 30 minute tearjerker like the invisible children video.

2nd: Political propaganda – even if its intentions are good – sometimes lead to very, very unpleasant results!

I hope some people took the time to read this. Let’s keep this board what it is – about beautiful women, nothing else.

P.S.: To those who really want to make a difference in the world – take a good hard look at the things you buy - where they come from, what they are made of and what the hidden costs are. Don’t exploit Africa by buying things from Companies that have been bleeding this part of the world for decades and centuries!

OMG GUYS WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR I LOVE CANDICE SWANEPOEL SOO MUCH! :

:) https://twitter.com/#!/angelcandice

: Candice Swanepoel �€� @angelcandice

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Mnpz�€�

WE DID IT CANDY RETTWWWEETTTED! now its ur turn to go and watch it!

No fricken way!!! :drool: :drool: In all my time....You deserve some type of BZ honor!!

aww thanks i joined bz the day before yestersay!!!!! imsooo happy :) did YOU watch kony 2012? better go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok… alright…

I’ve got something to say here. I’ve been lurking around here for quite some while(using a different account) – basically enjoying pictures of beautiful young ladies like Candice. But just a couple of days ago something happened here that caught my attention (aside from Candice’ bikini pictures).

I’m talking about this whole KONY 2012 thing that’s happening all over the internet. In my humble opinion this whole thing POSSIBLY is one big scam that’s purpose is to fill the pockets of the initiators and to promote a military intervention of the US in central Africa. I won’t go into further details – JUST LOOK IT UP and educate yourself before boasting out potentially dangerous half knowledge.

Even worse is the fact, that CANDICE (as a public persona, basically known for her body) retweeted this and therefore influenced hundreds of thousands of her fans.

@CANDICE: Since you’re from the RSA you probably should know two things:

1st: The situations in Africa are too complicated to sum them up in a 30 minute tearjerker like the invisible children video.

2nd: Political propaganda – even if its intentions are good – sometimes lead to very, very unpleasant results!

I hope some people took the time to read this. Let’s keep this board what it is – about beautiful women, nothing else.

P.S.: To those who really want to make a difference in the world – take a good hard look at the things you buy - where they come from, what they are made of and what the hidden costs are. Don’t exploit Africa by buying things from Companies that have been bleeding this part of the world for decades and centuries!

okk hold up i was just really excited and it wwas for auch a great cause, everyone loves candy and thats why i wanted her top tweet about it thats all were done talking about this so whatever why did u even bring it up?