Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It looks like a wig, guys. I've never seen VS letting the models do extreme changes on their look like that. This hair is not even VS style. I'm almost sure it's for the upcoming pictures :)

Laetitia Casta cut her hair very short when she was an Angel.

But as I said previously, I think it's a wig. Certainly a fitting for the up coming fashion show.

It looks like a wig, guys. I've never seen VS letting the models do extreme changes on their look like that. This hair is not even VS style. I'm almost sure it's for the upcoming pictures :)

you can see her hairline. Maybe her hair was in a pony tail. And as far as VS goes in 2003 VSFS there was a model who had a haircut THIS short that walked the runway(Don't remember her name). she wasn't an angel but obviously VS thought she was good enough to walk on the fashion show. Also remeber SELITA EBANKS she cut her hair very short too while still working for VS.. And VS isn't a tv production so I doubt they made her sign a contract stating she has limitations on how she does her hair. But hair may not be cut.....I guess i'm the only one that kinda likes it on her :unsure:

She doesn't look bad with the haircut and it will make her look more unique and set her apart from others, and if she styles it right, it can turn out cool. But no one ever like it when models cut their hair lol. Is it really a haircut or is she holding the rest of her hair where her arm is up. Or maybe it is a wig

Does candice have dimples???:

she does have dimples! i thought i was the only one that noticed but shes had the kind where if you lose wight you dont have it anymore. like when i went on vacay ig ot so sick and lost weight people were saying mi dimples werent even noticible as to miranda kerr its going to there nomatter how much wight she loses

heres another pic of candices dimples but u cant really them cause of weight loss

post-59564-1330833053_thumb.jpeg

I like the hair, but not on her FOR VS. I think it would be great if she wasn't a VS model, but I feel VS models should just have long hair :laugh: the cut is very stylish and in, and it actually looks good on her, but I don't know if it will work for VS stuff.

But she is gorgeous either way!! Wig or not, lol, she'll make it work ;)

Ooph. Dude. That was a quite the surprise when I clicked the link. So glad to read it's a wig. Well, I hope so. I don't like the short hair on her. :D

Imo, her best look is the ponytail. Just like the one in the pic with the dolphin (that was posted because of her dimples) if you will. :)

katchitup Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

I like the hair, but not on her FOR VS. I think it would be great if she wasn't a VS model, but I feel VS models should just have long hair the cut is very stylish and in, and it actually looks good on her, but I don't know if it will work for VS stuff.

But she is gorgeous either way!! Wig or not, lol, she'll make it work

I definitely agree with you, VS angels should have long hair it would be great..The hair is the richest ornament of women...

candiceee why did you cut your hairrr?? :(

how are you going to look like in the events or in the photoshoots now...

i think she just lost a little bit of sex appeal !