Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I couldn't agree more with what you guys said about Candice's personality. :hug:

She really is down to earth. It's the way she smiles which reveals that she's truly a humble and authentic girl.

When she talks you hear that she's thankful for all the opportunities she gets and that she appreciates it.

I think she works hard for it and really cares about her fans.

She has a great personality. :)

And I think that Candice is also a smart girl.

I second what Melocotón said. I've said once that she is not only humble and freakin' gorgeous, hot, sexy, etc. She is always smart enough to know that connecting with her fans is only gonna make her grow more and more in the fashion industry, specially nowadays with twitter, facebook and everything. You don't have to be into humanitarian causes - not that it's a bad thing at all - to be loved and respected or to show how good you are. I think she is just who she is. And all the VS, to me, seem very down to earth. I think when you travel a lot, you learn about many different cultures and your eyes kinda... open up. I always see her thanking for the chances she's got and she loves nature, she loves life... it's easy to see. I think it's AMAZING that she is one of the most beautiful women in the world - to me, she is #1 and #2 - and still be humble and thankful for her opportunities. Her parents must be very proud :)

You don't have to be into humanitarian causes - not that it's a bad thing at all - to be loved and respected

Celebrities taking part in humanitarian causes doesn't have the same effect on the public as it once did. Without naming names but there has been a lot of celebrities that have simple done it to promote themselves and their image as opposed to having genuine reasons for doing it. Unfortunately but quite rightly however this has rubbed the public the wrong way. Thus tarnishing the peoples prospective on such acts. If any other high profile figure wishes to do any humanitarian causes there will always be question marks over their motives. So therefore people don't mind if they don't do that as long as the celebrities are being true to themselves

I personally get the impression that Candice is a total sweetheart and just cute and shy. I think it would be difficult to always have to talk about yourself and be put on the spot when people give you compliments all the time. That would be weird to me. I just think that everyone wants the VS girls to be bitches because they're beautiful but they are probably all really nice people.

Thanks a lot. What's with all the white space in the pics? :)

Man, screw brightcove. Nobody hasn't cracked their player yet. <_<

:(

I have no idea what is up with the white and by the time I realized it was doing that I decided not to mess around with it and make more work for myself. :laugh: Feel free to crop them if you'd like haha. She looks beautiful either way :drool:

I know someone who has met Candice a few times. This person said Candice is definitely one of the nicer VS girls he has met :)

LOL, so who isn't supposed to be that nice .... please do tell. :p

Clues: 1) The one with the most fans here wasn't very nice, however my experience w/ this Angel was overall pleasant ;) 2)The "Gorgeous" one was supposedly unpleasant as well :/

You met the one you talk about in n°1 personally?

And who is n°2? PM me if necessary. :D

Yes I have met #1 and I had a positive experience.

I have not met #2 but I know one person who had a bad experience w/ her. If you take a moment to think about the clue I guarantee you will know exactly who it is ;)

Oh so the Nr. 1 on here is Gisele? Had the impression lately she really is tuning it down.

Also, *cough*lots of egoistical entitlement detected*cough*. :D

No not Gisele but I have met her awhile ago. She is alright :)

Here it is on youtube for the one's that couldn't view it at the source, It's HD:

Ah thanks, i was actually trying to look for that but couldn't find it :ninja:

Not being funny or anything but it seems every model says she was either socially awkward or tall and geeky....or even ugly at times when they reflect on their school years :whistle:

I find it funny - within the context of her being a VS girl - that some people would describe our Candice as haughty and conceited.

She's the embodiment of modesty compared to some of the previous girls like Tyra, Gisele and Naomi!

I agree. At the end of the day it is rare to find people who don't like compliments, honestly. Even if it makes them feel uncomfortable its hard for compliments to not put a smile on your face. Its like getting free gifts, just because. Its nice. And Candy is doing a superb job at keeping herself grounded. However Candice unlike the 3 Supers you just mentioned doesn't make (several) television show or websites about herself (Tyra) or punch people (Naomi). I know some people see the good in Tyra's work asbdo I but she does talk a lot about herself and her success. Thats really hard to deny. Naomi on the other hand is just an overall NO. Gisele is more quietly stuck up. She internalizes the praise. Candice will go very far if she keeps up the modesty. I really like her as an overall supermodel :)

I find it funny - within the context of her being a VS girl - that some people would describe our Candice as haughty and conceited.

She's the embodiment of modesty compared to some of the previous girls like Tyra, Gisele and Naomi!

I agree. At the end of the day it is rare to find people who don't like compliments, honestly. Even if it makes them feel uncomfortable its hard for compliments to not put a smile on your face. Its like getting free gifts, just because. Its nice. And Candy is doing a superb job at keeping herself grounded. However Candice unlike the 3 Supers you just mentioned doesn't make (several) television show or websites about herself (Tyra) or punch people (Naomi). I know some people see the good in Tyra's work as do I but she does talk a lot about herself and her success. Thats really hard to deny. Naomi on the other hand is just an overall NO. Gisele is more quietly stuck up. She internalizes the praise. Candice will go very far if she keeps up the modesty. I really like her as an overall supermodel :)